Footlocker has to be the worse company to work for.

yuuup. worked at foot locker too. quit cause i ciuldn't deal with the douche of a manager no longer. he was known by everyone in our district as the femaledog. always kissing the DMs ***. and yeah, they pay you below minimum wage + commission. i won't lie though, i miss not having to wait in line for release date shoes

yuuup. worked at foot locker too. quit cause i ciuldn't deal with the douche of a manager no longer. he was known by everyone in our district as the femaledog. always kissing the DMs ***. and yeah, they pay you below minimum wage + commission. i won't lie though, i miss not having to wait in line for release date shoes

Originally Posted by J Capo

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

Its retail. Its all pretty much generally garbage. Its probably still better than working in a boutique-style retail store tho.

how was working at goodfoot lol?
I was trying to be discreet 
laugh.gif
. You refering actual work experience or the perks? The Work aspect...it's retail, its not going to be light years different than any other organization. Perks tho 
pimp.gif
. Still wouldn't have traded the experience for any other job I could've had during my tenure. RIP G'
both i guess. if the perks were
pimp.gif
and the work part were pretty much the same as any retail, why'd you say foot locker is better than boutique-style retail? i know youve worked at FL too so im curious on your view considering you have experience in both

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

Its retail. Its all pretty much generally garbage. Its probably still better than working in a boutique-style retail store tho.

how was working at goodfoot lol?
I was trying to be discreet 
laugh.gif
. You refering actual work experience or the perks? The Work aspect...it's retail, its not going to be light years different than any other organization. Perks tho 
pimp.gif
. Still wouldn't have traded the experience for any other job I could've had during my tenure. RIP G'
both i guess. if the perks were
pimp.gif
and the work part were pretty much the same as any retail, why'd you say foot locker is better than boutique-style retail? i know youve worked at FL too so im curious on your view considering you have experience in both

Back
Top Bottom