FOOTLOCKER INC. EMPLOYEE APPRECIATION APRIL 24 AND 25TH.

I JUST RECIEVED A TEXT FROM SPOOLN407 THAT THEY JUST GOT WORD/EMAIIL THAT IT'S THIS WEEKEND.

Originally Posted by Kicksaholic215

Footlocker employee can use their 50% EA discount at champs sport stores right?

DONT MEAN TO BE A JERK BUT IF YOU HAVE TO ASK THAT ? THEN YOUR NOT READY TO TAKE ADVANTAGE...TOO MANY HEADS ARE GETTIN CLIPPED AND WE ARE LOSING ALOT OF PULLIN THESE STORES...BUT TO ANSWER YOUR ?....YES THEY DO AND HERE IS WHY...

FOOTLOCKER OWNS:
FOOTLOCKER
KIDS FOOTLOCKER
LADY FOOTLOCKER
FOOTACTION
CHAMPS
HOUSE OF HOOPS
AND EASTBAY....

ANY EMPLOYEE FROM ANY STORE CAN USE THIER 50% AT ANY STORE!

Go in time
devil.gif

Griffeys excluded?

This was not anythin new as i stated this in the previous thread that it was gonna either b this comin weekend (24th or 25th) or the next weekend..but thanksfor that..

Originally Posted by bigsupa

^^^SO CAN I...

BUT LIKE THE LAST 3 WEEKS IM PRETTY SURE ITS DUCKTALES...
i stated in the other thread that the EA will be at the last weekend of april (which is the end of the fiscal quarter) i dunno where the otherpeople were getting their info from.

Was this past weekend in Canada.

Got 3 3/20 CDP's should've got those Silver AM 97's ah well next one.

Originally Posted by spooln407

^^^SO CAN I...

BUT LIKE THE LAST 3 WEEKS IM PRETTY SURE ITS DUCKTALES...
i stated in the other thread that the EA will be at the last weekend of april (which is the end of the fiscal quarter) i dunno where the other people were getting their info from.
yup he did say that. nice.
pimp.gif
thanks again!

Originally Posted by Kicksaholic215

Footlocker employee can use their 50% EA discount at champs sport stores right?

DONT MEAN TO BE A JERK BUT IF YOU HAVE TO ASK THAT ? THEN YOUR NOT READY TO TAKE ADVANTAGE...TOO MANY HEADS ARE GETTIN CLIPPED AND WE ARE LOSING ALOT OF PULL IN THESE STORES...BUT TO ANSWER YOUR ?....YES THEY DO AND HERE IS WHY...

FOOTLOCKER OWNS:
FOOTLOCKER
KIDS FOOTLOCKER
LADY FOOTLOCKER
FOOTACTION
CHAMPS
HOUSE OF HOOPS
AND EASTBAY....

ANY EMPLOYEE FROM ANY STORE CAN USE THIER 50% AT ANY STORE!

Cant use our discount at HOH or eastbay...

discounts works on eastbay, not sure about the 50%, i wouldnt see why not but i know the reg employee discount works for sure. I thought HOH relaxed theirpolicy, last 50 people could use their discount i believe.

^ true for HOH, but eastbay employees can get 30% off but not 50%. the 30% can be used anytime.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

discounts works on eastbay, not sure about the 50%, i wouldnt see why not but i know the reg employee discount works for sure. I thought HOH relaxed their policy, last 50 people could use their discount i believe.
I have tried to use 50% off on Eastbay before Drew..no go..just 30%

better than nothing then right?
happy.gif

ill be in touch fellas. hope all is well, until then see you guys at the end of the week. damn finals coming up, should study now then
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom