FOOTLOCKER INC. EMPLOYEE APPRECIATION APRIL 24 AND 25TH.

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! I just got off a call...

This is SPECULATION/TENTATIVE:

Word is, the only exclusions are anything that release this weekend.
eek.gif
nerd.gif

Employees be careful. You exceed your mark without proof of that extra income, they handing you walking papers. DF!!!
interesting...does that include the kobe playoff IVs?

Word im copping some stuff.
Maybe another pair of griffeys, huarache AF1, or extra pair of freshwater 95s? idk.

griffey's wont be found here in NYC and stock locate is No go.
i wouldn''t mind another pair of freshwaters and
if hurachee af1s are a go, they'll be copped
pimp.gif

other than that...nothing

need 2 see whats good with this 50

need 2 pick up a couple of things..

Some socks

Soldier 3's

some penny 3's

and if so some griffeys... im going in yall

Why can't you stock locate Griffeys ?

fresh : I haven't been on top of my game,
smh.gif
you know if 34th got the POP Soldier 3's ?

I cant wait . I know my FTL still has tons of CDP's not sure what sizes ...

AJ HARE 1's , Jumpman Pros , HD's , AM1's are ALL ON MY LIST . Cant wait to see whats good with my dude .

Originally Posted by PONRinthisWGM

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Originally Posted by Kicksaholic215

Footlocker employee can use their 50% EA discount at champs sport stores right?

DONT MEAN TO BE A JERK BUT IF YOU HAVE TO ASK THAT ? THEN YOUR NOT READY TO TAKE ADVANTAGE...TOO MANY HEADS ARE GETTIN CLIPPED AND WE ARE LOSING ALOT OF PULL IN THESE STORES...BUT TO ANSWER YOUR ?....YES THEY DO AND HERE IS WHY...

FOOTLOCKER OWNS:
FOOTLOCKER
KIDS FOOTLOCKER
LADY FOOTLOCKER
FOOTACTION
CHAMPS
HOUSE OF HOOPS
AND EASTBAY....

ANY EMPLOYEE FROM ANY STORE CAN USE THIER 50% AT ANY STORE!

Cant use our discount at HOH or eastbay...
That rule was just changed

You can stock locate, you just need to know the rules and how
-gotta send it to your address on file
-ring up like a regular trans action then use the code(reports and invoices don't show price that POS shows)
- Make sure If under 50$ you charge shipping or that's a red flag

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

griffey's wont be found here in NYC and stock locate is No go.

wrong again

Prove me wrong and then we'll talk
laugh.gif
Stock locate does not work on the 50
Don't sound like a noob; the email will come out the day before the event starts (in this case tomorrow) announcing theEA and towards the bottom it will list the $2000 limit, the immediate family restriction and Stock Locator stipulation. If the total exceeds $50 after thediscount, free shipping and if under, $5. It differs from a regular SL trans because it's for each item as opposed to the total trans like normal.

It's one of the more recent changes (within the last year) with them allowing you to SL during a 50.

It would be nice also for NTers to help other NTers in advance too. My proposal is that if someone is interested in getting a shoe anddoesn't have a local hookup to post the model and colorway that they desire and if someone already has the shoe, they post the upc (barcode#) so that itcan be Stock Located. Example, Nelson C lives in Houston, but doesn't have a local connect since he's from D.C. but needs to get a pair or Lebronsthat he saw in D.C. If someone already owns this Bron, that person can post the UPC and any FTL inc. employee can see if it's available for delivery. Butthat's just my .02; it's up to you all...

It will be the 24th and 25th, because their was one this weekend last year, the one when they allowed the 50% off on 4 for $20 tees also.

Back
Top Bottom