FOOTLOCKER INC. EMPLOYEE APPRECIATION APRIL 24 AND 25TH.

Yo big shout out to bigsupa... dude came through man and I got some of the stuff I wanted... nice Bron's too... good looking homie... I still need youraddress though for the passes...

Also, thanks to igotthatfire he's helping me out with what bigsupa couldn't.

Thanks to everyone else that offered to... pimpjuice I got you son.

Can you return items or exchange them without a receipt? An employee copped me something and i wasnt sure if that can be traced???

Originally Posted by Funkman

yo, Cincy-post some more pics of the swingmans please
I been waithin on a pair of trainer versions to drop
whats the sku?
Im waiting to here back from my new connect on my order

Here is the SKU - 0211330804 - _____

Obviously the size goes in the blank.

50 really get extended to sunday? I thought I had controlled myself well but now that I have more time...

Sale is extended til Sunday. Just Champs has extended the appreciation in my area, not sure if it's a Nationwide thing, or if it's just my district.Either way check with your champs for tomorrow's last effort to scoop stuff...

can sum1 PM me the SKU for the griffeys, since ill prob forget to check back in this post?

plz & thanks in advance

I wonder what you are supposed to tip? I bought a couple things totaling about $175 after taxes and tipped $25.

Originally Posted by JorPun662

I wonder what you are supposed to tip? I bought a couple things totaling about $175 after taxes and tipped $25.

thats a good tip i would take it and with that next time you show up i would help you again. That should be ball park.. if i got tipped 10-15 bucks iwouldn't even help because its not worth it going through the hassle of trying to be ninja and not gettin the manager on ur case.

hmmmm if all ftls extended the sale to today....
i might have to go back and grab me POP soldier 3s
so i can ball in one and keep the other on ice...

If the date did get extended...

Anyone in SoCal or anyone who can ship want to hook it up? I am Looking to get MPLS or POP Kobe IV's and White/White AF1 Lows in 10.5. Will tip of course

Things were crazy here yesterday, busiest 50 in a long time, If that was any indication to the same around the US, the company is gonna be looking for someemployees pretty soon....
laugh.gif

Some people just wernt being smart...
tired.gif
smh.gif

anyone have the sku for the red g-shock or the black/green one?

nice to see people are coppin what they were lookin for
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Kudos to the NTers helping out other NTers also
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Summer is coming up too. Watch a lot of employees get the boot. The company is going through those audits with a fine toothed comb.

YO! Most of the stuff I copped wasn't for me, but my peoples. Here goes:

(deep breath)

True Flights wht/red/black
Freshwater 95's (2 10.5's and 12)
Flint 6 Rings (2 10.5's and 11.5)
Blk/Blue Penny II's (10.5 and 12)
Blk/Red Penny II's (10.5 and 12)
AF1 premium So Cal ($25!!!)
AF1 wht/wht low
AF1 wht/wht mid
AF1 blk/blk low
Blazer wht/wht
Blazer blk/blk
Nike RT1 (10.5 and 12)
Blazer Jackie Robinson red
Blazer Jackie Robinson grey (9 and 12)
Huarache AF1
NB 992's
Griffey's (w/ gold coin)

Prestige blk/purple (women)
AF1 blk/grey (GS)

Both for a shorty who work at KFC... She been looking out on honey BBQ wings all week.
pimp.gif
Cute too. Thought about trying to get at her... showed up yesterdaywith her boyfriend.
tired.gif

Other than that, copped some insoles, kicks for my nieces and nephew, Shox NZ's for my sister in law should be on the way
nerd.gif
, and some Carolina Tees and aHansbrough jersey for $10
pimp.gif

DF!!!

^good stuff Ant
pimp.gif

if I was a FTL employee I'd def. be doin the same thing,lookin out for family and friends.

Will- good lookin out this 50. preciate it bro
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DNeou20

so has anyone tried to grab stuff today?
yeah i went back in and grabbed a red g-shock
tru flight blk/red
air max wright (gs) for my sister
some BW's for my lil nephew and 2 more pair of all wht forces low and high im done for a while on reg kicks just waiting for the blue griffeys and orange95's oh and the nubuck xii yall be easy

Originally Posted by jaguarkicks

Originally Posted by DNeou20

so has anyone tried to grab stuff today?
yeah i went back in and grabbed a red g-shock
tru flight blk/red
air max wright (gs) for my sister
some BW's for my lil nephew and 2 more pair of all wht forces low and high im done for a while on reg kicks just waiting for the blue griffeys and orange 95's oh and the nubuck xii yall be easy
The Nubuck XIIs dropped already??

Back
Top Bottom