FOOTLOCKER INC. EMPLOYEE APPRECIATION APRIL 24 AND 25TH.

i got into some kinda crazed cop-toh-maniac mode... lol...

11/12 package x2
Team Jordan 2.5s
hurache forces
hare 1s
dub zeros
ajf 9s for ma lady
g-shock watch (black and lime)
supreme af1s high top

Another pair of Freshwater 95
Another pair of Penny II black/blue
AM 2009 grey/red
AJ 1 black/max orange
Fab Five Tee
Nike bball shorts
Lakers and Mets fitted
Insoles

Too bad I had to ref this today still had some bread to spread...

That NIKE tee is sick...

Shout out to my dudes from Manhattan College Basketball team!

laugh.gif
The hell Freshwaters were included??!?!??! were the Neon AM 2009's included?

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!
11/12 package x2
They've been on layway?

naw... i never copped them when they came out and my asst manager put two on layaway... kept puttin them on layaway everytime they expired...finally, my boss said f*ck it and lemme cop them... i copped them both, along wit his concord 6ix Rings...

i believe his quote was "money talk, and #*%@+$%* walk"...

Originally Posted by SoleMan

Just returned something and got a 133.75 giftcard. Waiting to blow that or most of it tomorrow. Just need a solid connect in the ATL.

smh.gif

Is it really worth it? Getting 50% off on 99% of the items in the store ain't enough these days I guess.

It really does truly feel like the "Appreciation" is in effect when they don't have 72 items on theexclusion list. I would rather have 2 or 3 EAs a year with no exclusions than 1 every 6 weeks with the good stuff off limits.

i swear them asst man's be actin like that got all kinda power sometimes... but when the big dawg come thru and regulate.... it be all good...

Originally Posted by TheFreshness706

Would going up a half size from the employee's size cause any suspicion?

Edit:
Originally Posted by KING RAZ46

HEY ANYONE HAVE THE SKU TO THE HARES??? THANKS.. ALSO THE AIR MAX CHILI WOULD HELP... THANKS AGAIN.
Hare 1s= 374454-011
16/7 CDP= 323941-992
AM Chilis= 609048-062b

TY... BUT THEY WERE A # SHORT. SO THANKYOU FOR NOTHIN.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

^good stuff Ant
pimp.gif

if I was a FTL employee I'd def. be doin the same thing,lookin out for family and friends.

Will- good lookin out this 50. preciate it bro
pimp.gif
No problem bro..

Ended up havin to stock locate half the stuff i bought lol..

Hooked up FlintGrey with a pair of Kobe POP's and Lebron POPs
Hooked up Upandcomin with a pair of inlines and a gshock

I bought myself:
Lebron James Fathead
Kobe Bryant Fathead
Socks
A pair of all black jordan shorts
Lebron POP's
Kobe POP's
Pippen 1's Black/Purple/White
Insole
Some socks for my girl..
Air max 90's for my girls lil brother..

I think that's it..bought more than i usually do..oh well..i don't really splurge that often on Employee Appreciation..

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Originally Posted by JorPun662

I wonder what you are supposed to tip? I bought a couple things totaling about $175 after taxes and tipped $25.

thats a good tip i would take it and with that next time you show up i would help you again. That should be ball park.. if i got tipped 10-15 bucks i wouldn't even help because its not worth it going through the hassle of trying to be ninja and not gettin the manager on ur case.

thanks, took my cousin there today and he tipped good too, none of that ten percent crap, that's weak, especially when the employee is risking something

I copped 2 windys citys new era fitteds. The Melo colorway and the Fitted for my b-grade 11's.
2day I left the house with my 11s and the fitted but just a white beater tee. I left the house with the intention on copping a tee for my bgrade 11s...
and wow, I found the exact matching tee with the same font as the 11 lettering.
I am greatly appreciative.
SMH @ my current status on 34th street...

Originally Posted by d e beatup

Just returned something and got a 133.75 giftcard. Waiting to blow that or most of it tomorrow. Just need a solid connect in the ATL.

smh.gif

Is it really worth it? Getting 50% off on 99% of the items in the store ain't enough these days I guess.

It really does truly feel like the "Appreciation" is in effect when they don't have 72 items on the exclusion list. I would rather have 2 or 3 EAs a year with no exclusions than 1 every 6 weeks with the good stuff off limits.
There were barely any exclusions this time around. Although for the most part there are quite a few exclusions during 50's.

ugh i sat this one out, being jobless ftl, its cool though i got everything i really want so all i was gonna cop was some jordan shorts and a few tshirts butstill it wouldn't have hurt to have copped them this weekend.

^^^^Tru, but they do not make them like they used 2...
I think it would be cool if broke NT members stay on top of sku's and product numbers from the jump for occasions like this.
Wait, what the hell am I talking about isn't that an OG trick FTW?

Didn't get nothing AGAIN!!
My new Connect didn't come through- he did try though and I appreciate that.
The guy befor him said he would hook me up- they when the time came , he just ignored me. People I got HOH stuff for at no profit.
Hope someone can come through for the kid 1 day

Originally Posted by d e beatup

smh.gif

It really does truly feel like the "Appreciation" is in effect when they don't have 72 items on the exclusion list. I would rather have 2 or 3 EAs a year with no exclusions than 1 every 6 weeks with the good stuff off limits.
Whats is this man talking about?
alien.gif

got wizard 23s for 80
kobe pop for 55
flight club for 55
11/12 cdp for 165
ans 3/20 for 165

where did you guys get 11/12 or other CDP packs? as they small sizes or something and are you guys employees and hid them until EA?

^ i put them on lay away awhile ago and just sat in the back cause we just forgot to put them out after the layway expired and i copped i was preety happy andyes im an employee and the pack was a size 8.5 so i guess you could say it was a small size but it was the best 160 ever spent

Back
Top Bottom