Footlocker retro restock go go go

just got off the phone with operator and they said it is a new system in place where all these orders are being filled from stores, hence the shipping to the 48 states. this is going to be the direction going forward. was wondering why they were on footlocker and not on eastbay, being that they are pretty much the same company...filling the orders from stores would answer that question.

Shout out to @j23app  for the heads up on the restock. I looked at both FA and FTL. I had been looking for the Gucci 1s in GS sizes and was able to grab them from Footaction. 

email i got says...

Hello Customer,

Your order was successfully received and we're processing it for you right now!

[if !supportLineBreakNewLine]
[endif]

thanks for the info @lynchpin33    

guess they are really trying to clear out their stock in areas where certain shoes don't sell as well.  IMO they should have implemented this a long time ago.

just got off the phone with operator and they said it is a new system in place where all these orders are being filled from stores, hence the shipping to the 48 states. this is going to be the direction going forward. was wondering why they were on footlocker and not on eastbay, being that they are pretty much the same company...filling the orders from stores would answer that question.

Nice job on the research. Will be interesting to see how accurate they will be in filling orders.

I think i just got one of the last black grapes cause the link seems to be dead. Also i got email confirmation. Thanks brotha!

ordered iv green glow and v black grape but still no confirmation email yet... ordered at 11:00am

ordered iv green glow and v black grape but still no confirmation email yet... ordered at 11:00am
I got a confirmation automatically after I ordered the black grape.  When I ordered the glow 4's I never got a confirmation so I talked to customer service and they told me to reorder them.  I then received my confirmation e mail.  You might be SOL my dude.  

I got a confirmation automatically after I ordered the black grape.  When I ordered the glow 4's I never got a confirmation so I talked to customer service and they told me to reorder them.  I then received my confirmation e mail.  You might be SOL my dude.
damn, that would be all bad. ill contact them and see what they say.

Got my order comfirmation for Green glow. It said waiting for approval on the order history.

called footaction and they see my order number but haven't processed it yet... thinking i may have struck out even though i have order numbers. hopefully i get an email later for the black grape v's (what I really want).

@roylee0484  what time did you order, if you dont mind me asking.

Back
Top Bottom