Footlocker retro restock go go go

Feels like this won't end well.
Most of the pairs probably were being held by management or employees that will buy them before shipping.
All theory but we all know stock is definitely held for management.

My orders looks all weird too. No G on my order but it doesn't even specify the product I purchased :lol:

i ordered three pairs from footlocker, got confirmation email for all three, got all three cancelled. Thanks for tying up $510 for me for nothing footlocker.

Hopefully some of us can get an order to go through. They charged my card already but who knows if they will cancel it and just credit me back. Guess the shipped email waiting game is now.

Feels like this won't end well.
Most of the pairs probably were being held by management or employees that will buy them before shipping.
All theory but we all know stock is definitely held for management.

My orders looks all weird too. No G on my order but it doesn't even specify the product I purchased :lol:

Yep. Fools gold. Check your order status via the website fellas.
View media item 644441

Ouch

Sorry i gave a heads up if they do this to everybody

Not your fault cold city.
Never hurts to try. Besides, I've seen this happen enough that I just use a credit card not tied to my money so I won't have any worries while things get sorted out.

I haven't gotten cancel yet. Still waiting for approval. Take my money, take it, just take it footlocker.

Last edited:
I haven't gotten cancel yet. Still waiting for approval. Take my money, take it, just take it footlocker.

Mine says the same thing. I'm waiting on the cancel email cause I never get lucky with restocks only one I've ever got through on was the thunder restock back in May.

Mine says the same thing. I'm waiting on the cancel email cause I never get lucky with restocks only one I've ever got through on was the thunder restock back in May.

that suck bro, maybe your luck will change this time. I've gotten plenty of restock but my gut is not feeling right on this one. So I'm expecting a cancel too. It's all good though. Plenty of shoe to buy this month.

my order confirmation says shipping from store sku, so maybe this is stuff that sitting in store across the country and they updated the system to show it???
That's exactly what it is. I talked to a customer service rep and she said shoes were shipping from stores. I got all my confirmation e mails for the 4 pair I ordered joker 3's, green glows, X2 Kobe pythons

that suck bro, maybe your luck will change this time. I've gotten plenty of restock but my gut is not feeling right on this one. So I'm expecting a cancel too. It's all good though. Plenty of shoe to buy this month.

I'm just waiting for the 10s in February nothing else really has my interest until then. The taxis are going to be a last minute decision it depends how much Christmas stuff I have left to buy but if I don't get them I won't be mad.

Based off of the detail info provided earlier, I wouldn't even call this a restock. I'd call it an exposure of inventory being held at stores.

mean.gif
 my interest in kicks is slowly eroding man. That's foul

The Black Grapes I ordered still not have been canceled yet . So they are telling me "I have a chance"!!!

The Black Grapes I ordered still not have been canceled yet . So they are telling me "I have a chance"!!!
Log on to your FA account page. Click on your order number to get to order page.  If you don't have STATUS:  1 UNIT(S) CANCELED. Then Yes! you still have your chance my friend.

Last edited:
had an ordered cancelled, on the phone call was told that the order will ship from the warehouse and when they run out in the warehouse the product will give the message ships to 48 lower states, meaning that it is now going to be fulfilled from a store. this is very similar to the garbage that finishline used to do or does, where you would think that you are getting something then several days later, you get the dreaded email while with holding your funds. so this is not a restock per say but it seems like a way to get stuff out of stores that employees may be holding onto for themselves, or that just is not moving in that area. but i really thought that the stock locate option took care of this.

Didn't get the email yet, but checked my order status and its cancelled. Oh well back to waiting for the powders in Feb.

Was probably only 1 or 2 of every size, my green glow 4 order got cancelled and my fire red 5 order still has a chance with waiting for order approval. 

Damn this came out of nowhere. Luckily I didn't want or need anything but still 'grats to all those who copped what they wanted or needed.

Last edited:
Just got my second confirmation email for the glow. Hellah late, I think I'm getting cancel for sure now. I thought the first order didn't go through.

Back
Top Bottom