Footlocker retro restock go go go

called footaction and they see my order number but haven't processed it yet... thinking i may have struck out even though i have order numbers. hopefully i get an email later for the black grape v's (what I really want).

@roylee0484
 what time did you order, if you dont mind me asking.

I ordered the blk grapes around 1 pm CST. How about you?

we all ordered the same size, around the same time. only one of us got a email confirmation?...

we all ordered the same size, around the same time. only one of us got a email confirmation?...

I got an email confirmation but the shoes and size were still up when I went right back to see if it had sold out. I didn't attempt to go after a second pair though. I just checked again a little while ago and now it redirects to the Fa home page.

.... ill keep you guys posted if it ever comes. take the green glow ivs but not the black grape v's...

Just got off the phone with FTL, and the rep told me if your order number started with a G, you are pretty much screwed.

It doesn't even show up under your account online.

They are testing their new system today, and didn't expect get hit like this :smh:

Just got off the phone with FTL, and the rep told me if your order number started with a G, you are pretty much screwed.

It doesn't even show up under your account online.

They are testing their new system today, and didn't expect get hit like this :smh:

still on the phone with them?

tell em im sorry

I got a confirmation for the Black Grapes. It seems like one of us will get lucky and the rest will take a one way trip to the home of the Utah Jazz.

Lets be real .... that is not true ... this coming probably just because of the concords showing up on FNL in Feb this year 

that is not the case, stores are not purposely holding shoes for years on end. At most some stores have shoes in the backroom that they can not sell because their accounts get closed or something like that but not what youre implying ....

and if im wrong then show me proof
Dude this has nothing to do with the Concords but that is a perfect example. But if you use the Nike chat link and give them a item number you will be surprised what they can come up with. And if the first rep says not showing in stock, try a few more and watch what happens. They going to advise you on placing the order over the phone and give you a number, in most cases. Now Jordan products are a little different because they save them for sweeps but believe me they have tons of shoes still in inventory. 

How many stores do you think have Jordans(Retro Models) in their stockroom that they can't sell besides those Joker and Crimson 3's. The major retailers have them for the most part because of the quantity they receive and returns due to people impulse buying or renting shoes.

Weird. Just got a confirmation from Footlocker on my Jordan IV green glow order, after they told me there was a server glitch and the order did not go through... Hopefully my black grape v's have the same luck. my order number started with a G and I see it on my footlocker profile. they might start sending emails out for the G order numbers

just got confirmation on my black grape v order. if you haven't received it yet, they are sending them out now.

Back
Top Bottom