Footlocker retro restock go go go

So I placed that order last night and I got a email order confirmation. I spoke with a footaction merchandise service center and they said they have to search the sku # and if its available in one of there stores it will ship out to me right away. SO I guess theres still a slim chance. It will prob get cancelled within the next few hours though. oh well it was worth a try. Does anyone know how long it takes for money to be available in my account afer being held? (wells fargo) thanks...

How long does it usually take for them to either ship the item or cancel it?

Har
How long does it usually take for them to either ship the item or cancel it?

Hard to say since the stock comes from a store and not a warehouse. You are kind of at the mercy of each store. FNL still does this. I have placed an order and gotten a shipment from 5 different stores throughout the country a day to week apart. My guess in your case is since the one black grape didn't ship yet it is still located at a store so it still shows up as available.

Last edited:
Did you do the free standard shipping? I think you said your exact order time was 11:10 PST and I got my confirmation email at 10:51 PST, but no tracking yet for me. I guess I still have a chance since mine isn't showing as cancelled...

Either way congrats. At least some people were successful on what is looking like a test run by Footlocker and Footaction.
Yea. Looked back at the tracking and the label has been created but has not made its way to delivery. Now I feel it will get cancelled... keep you guys posted on the status of shipment. If nothing changes in the next day, I will assume it was cancelled like everyone elses.

Did you do the free standard shipping? I think you said your exact order time was 11:10 PST and I got my confirmation email at 10:51 PST, but no tracking yet for me. I guess I still have a chance since mine isn't showing as cancelled...

Either way congrats. At least some people were successful on what is looking like a test run by Footlocker and Footaction.
Yea. Looked back at the tracking and the label has been created but has not made its way to delivery. Now I feel it will get cancelled... keep you guys posted on the status of shipment. If nothing changes in the next day, I will assume it was cancelled like everyone elses.

a created label generally means you are good to go.

These were most likely returns or left over/misplaced inventory either from nike or the retailers

For which shoe if you don't mind me asking.
sz 10 superheroes. had a chat with a rep and he fed me some bs about they were expecting a shipment but the manufacturer didnt send them so they had to cancel orders. doesnt make sense. my order was placed at about 2pm and i got tracking at around 6pm

Something tells me this restock was a mistake, and someone pulled the trigger too soon. I would have expected this around black friday, cyber monday or during december.

A buddy of mine ordered the crimson 3's size 10.5 and had no problems.  
Have they been shipped to him?

Considering that those originally sat for months I could actually see some stores still having a few in a dark room somewhere.

Something tells me this restock was a mistake, and someone pulled the trigger too soon. I would have expected this around black friday, cyber monday or during december.
didnt they restock on christmas eve last yr. then ndc the day after christmas?

Last edited:
Just spoke with Footaction customer service & they said the item is not available at any of there stores they tried so if I wanted my money refunded back now. I was like ummm of course jack! lol so it was a no go! oh well we tried..... (Re: black grape 5s)

Just got my Kobe Venice Beaches...one of the shoes were tried on and has a slight crease. My green glow orders are still pending with no shipping confirmation.

Back
Top Bottom