Footlocker retro restock go go go

Got a shipped email on the jokers and status on kobe pythons have changed to ready to ship. Other two were cancelled

You figure on the Black Grape there was one 8.5 and probably none of us were even 8.5 who want it so I would assume if they took 20 orders 19 are canceled and one person might be lucky if an employee did some FA around the country didn't already take it. For me it would have been good trade bait or fund another shoe that I want . So if anyone did get the shipping confirm let us know.

Got green glow and fire reds 
smokin.gif

I logged on to my account on footaction.com (mobile) and it shows I have a size 8.5 blakc grape in my cart and it allows me to purchase and check out. But I also have a order confirmation # that was given to me when I purchased one online earlier. Should I try to go forward with this one on mobile site or will it just end up being cancelled? I have not recd any email of cancellation or shipped for the one i ordered earlier today.

Should I do it or will it get cancelled and ill have to wait 48 hours to get my funds back?

View media item 644772

On one hand they are giving a 1 in 10000 chance on the other hand the funds would come in handy if NDC or FNL does a restock in the next day or two. Ahh heck roll the dice and let us know what happens.

Last edited:
Where in the world was I for this?

Didn't really want or need any of this. From what I see I got everything.

Come on guys! Most of these shoes except the Black Grapes are available on most resell sites for retail or cheaper in great to DS condition. You can get Crimsom for under 100.00 Green Glows for under retail and so on.

Last edited:
y'all need to chill with the profanity in your posts. silently deleting posts is getting annoying.

got tracking for black grape v. still no tracking on green glow iv

Did you do the free standard shipping? I think you said your exact order time was 11:10 PST and I got my confirmation email at 10:51 PST, but no tracking yet for me. I guess I still have a chance since mine isn't showing as cancelled...

Either way congrats. At least some people were successful on what is looking like a test run by Footlocker and Footaction.

Back
Top Bottom