FOOTLOCKER vip - $30 off $100, $60 off $200 email (restrictions?)

The offer is over, but I am not sure of any shoe restrictions. I was able to get the Bo Trainer I's for $74 w/ some Jordan socks.

The restrictions in store are different sometimes than online. I wouldn't worry about it now since the sale is over.

Yea it's back on from the 7th-20th, only restrictions I know for a fact are Kobes and Lebrons, that's pretty obvious sorry I don't have more info.

pimp.gif
where's the link at ? I need to hop on those Iverson and a couple more of NBA socks, and Jordan shorts

I was actually able to pick up a pair of Kobe IV Home gradients. I guess it just depends on the store.

When I tried it a couple of weeks ago the restrictions where Kobes, Lebrons, Air Max 2009 (I believe), Griffeys, and Jordan XII's... Can someone post alink for the discount?

Think im gonna cop $200 worth of stuff, get the $60 off... drive to another footlocker, return all the merchandise with no receipt, get the $200 credit... useto cop jams on dec 23rd (save $60)

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Think im gonna cop $200 worth of stuff, get the $60 off... drive to another footlocker, return all the merchandise with no receipt, get the $200 credit... use to cop jams on dec 23rd (save $60)

will that work
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by AirDrama23

Think im gonna cop $200 worth of stuff, get the $60 off... drive to another footlocker, return all the merchandise with no receipt, get the $200 credit... use to cop jams on dec 23rd (save $60)

will that work
nerd.gif

my question exactly

Originally Posted by thekckid

Originally Posted by AirDrama23

will that work
nerd.gif

my question exactly
nerd.gif
I'd pull the trigger

Back
Top Bottom