FOOTLOCKER vip - $30 off $100, $60 off $200 email (restrictions?)

i know some stores might act stingy on using merchandice return cards on relase date, especially for a desired item like the space jams but some stores actdifferent. i've seen some stores make exchanging an item for a merchandice return card seem like hostage negotitations too.

^^ nope only at footlocker... I decided not to pull the trigger cause I don't want to rely on copping SJ's only from footlocker... rather have theoption of copping from the mall with champs/footaction in it

Thats not too too bad, since the footlockers in my area have stepped their games up. I guess i gotta get my sku# game up then.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

i know some stores might act stingy on using merchandice return cards on relase date, especially for a desired item like the space jams but some stores act different. i've seen some stores make exchanging an item for a merchandice return card seem like hostage negotitations too.

that's what happens all the time out here. Unless its a gift card, releases like the SJs are a no go with any merch return cards.

yeah thats what i was thinking, i had a way to get $160 in merch return card credit at champs for only $60 though a few exchanges but my intent would be to getthe space jams. i know i could probably call corporate while in the store and get them to convince the manager to cater to me since it's nowhere in writingthat certain items are excluded with the merchandice return card but it's not worth the hassle.

will they let the customer use the merchandice return card if its someone they know? or will the refuse it to anyone? i'm asking because i know theres achamps around my way where im somewhat cool with some of the employees and i was thinking about trying to talk to them about it.

The exclusions for the VIP sale are

- ALL Jordan Retro XII
- ALL Lebron 7
- ALL Kobe
- ALL Griffey
- Shape Up's
- Easytones

at my footlocker they let me use it on whatever, so apparently if you get employees who arent up on things u can use it on whatever.

Back
Top Bottom