FOR ALL THE O.G NTERS!

Member since 2003
Lurking since 2001

I can't understand how people have 4.000 posts in a matter of months....6 years and still haven't broken 5000

Lurkin' since '03, postin' since '04.... I recognize Jetpacunlimited, IMPORTKING, HOVKid, DJ bana (Hi!), PersiaFly (sup!), CIDMAN911,georgehimself, you big dummy, RavageBX, Mr Fongstarr, sonunox34, and Much Respected. Why are we still here?

I remember you'd be waiting like 3 months for your application to be processed.

If you got banned in June, your NT summer was over!

I went by The Kid Stanza, I am Stan, Ekilla 618(borrowed), JFlint 13(borrowed), Wuck Feezy, Kid Mega Man, Golden Oozaru Gr8 Ape, plus some more I can'teven remember.

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

I remember you'd be waiting like 3 months for your application to be processed.

If you got banned in June, your NT summer was over!
thats why you did work in the winter so you had your back up for the summer
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

[Typical Nter] I been here since 1999, but I forgot my OG screen name and I got banned on another so now Im using this one which Ive had for 2 months.[Typical Nter]
This is me...I've been here for some time now...

[table][tr][th="col"]Joined[/th] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td]04/18/00[/td] [/tr][/table]

and jpap's avy has been don vito since he joined. i can't believe you never changed it.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by JumpmanMike30

My join date says O.G........not my post count haha
Your join date says 2004
There's a lot of that going on in this thread...

I joined October 25, 2000. Release date for the Concord XI's.
pimp.gif

9 Year Anniversary coming up in two days. Man time flies. I was a senior in HS back then. Now I'm 3 years removed from college (Never thought I wouldhang around here this long).

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

Originally Posted by bruza

I joined October 25, 2000. Release date for the Concord XI's.
pimp.gif

9 Year Anniversary coming up in two days. Man time flies. I was a senior in HS back then. Now I'm 3 years removed from college (Never thought I would hang around here this long).
^ this guy right here is an OG... u was part of the finishline workforce wasnt u? i swear there was a point when a good 30% of the forum worked there...

That's right. I worked there from '99 to '06. Picked up a lot of kicks over my time there. That 30% discount was
pimp.gif
. How long you been around here?

not an og but i've been here since 05. my old names got banned
frown.gif

Started using in 02' for sneaker info.

Joined in 03' to sell some kicks.

Not an OG though..

Back
Top Bottom