FOR ALL THE O.G NTERS!

yehh.. kind of.
smile.gif

[Typical Nter] I been here since 1999, but I forgot my OG screen name and I got banned on another so now Im using this one which Ive had for 2months.[Typical Nter]

Why are noobs so scared to say theyre noobs?

I joined in February and I am not ashamed to say it.

Originally Posted by Diego

[Typical Nter] I been here since 1999, but I forgot my OG screen name and I got banned on another so now Im using this one which Ive had for 2 months.[Typical Nter]

Why are noobs so scared to say theyre noobs?

I joined in February and I am not ashamed to say it.

laugh.gif
It does seem like a lot of NTers have been here "forever:
laugh.gif

I have been here since August of 2001 and only have 115 post
laugh.gif
. I thinkI have posted more in the past few weeks than I have in the past few years.

Been here since 2002. OG Screenname was PGA4Life.....banned for calling some dude a !$@$.

Originally Posted by Never Seen B4

I have been here since August of 2001 and only have 115 post
laugh.gif
. I think I have posted more in the past few weeks than I have in the past few years.

fitting user name.

like diego said, i am far from og and i couldn't give a crap. my prior names were banned, but i haven't forgotten them. i wouldn't mind gettingthe first one back either. brooxL and st rod farva were good times.

This is a perfect post for my 300 count.. I guess I can consider myself an O.G, although I don't post much I'm on here every day. Cheers

Originally Posted by Skill Jonez

And speaking of O.G.'s.....Where in the world is Nelson C yo?

in the lab working on his saturn , still making payments on his sear's credit card for his rims & tires
smh.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

in the lab working on his saturn , still making payments on his sear's credit card for his rims & tires
smh.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif

Eight year anniversary and you can't tell one Nelson from another?
smh.gif
JK. I've been here for almost 9 years, but I don't post as much as others soI am sure people are shocked to see my joined date.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Originally Posted by gunnascott

I been here since March 07. Am I Og 1?
definitely not OG.

But I made the first relationship post that got over 3 pages and made that prison rape unappreication post that gave at least 30 NTers nightmares about a 2 mancell. Doest that count for something.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

smh.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

But you're thinking of Cameron Nelson.

Nelson C's around occasionally - I saw him post a couple of months ago.

Back
Top Bottom