for me the Jordan Line ended at XIV,anyone else?

Originally Posted by Blue0230

For me:

I like Raspberry Truffle ice cream.

I don't like Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, John Edwards, Rudy Giuliani, Mitt Romney, or John McCain... I like Ron Paul.

I prefer Brunettes. C-cups. Round, firm-ish buttocks are a MUST. She must dance, speak proper English and be good at Mathematics.

I like to cheer for the Black/White Knight when I got to Medieval Times.

My favorite sports team is better than your favorite sports team.

... since we are giving our opinions.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

After the 14 I switched to retros copped the 15s and didn't cop any of the new models until I saw the QS 20s- which is one of the best Jordans ever.

Take the good with the bad, JB put out a lot of crappy shoes.

However, I can relate to only wanting what MJ wore on the court.

After the XIV, I really like the XVII, XIX and XX. There are a few models before the XIV that I don't really like that much as well.

I as on hiatus for a few years until the XVII's came out. thats some hot+##%. Lookin forward to the 17/6 pack fo sho!!!

i agree...

although, the black and red XVI's, stealth xx's, xxi's and xxii's were good

i dunno*%%% happened with XVII's through XIX's, period

Originally Posted by JordanRetroHead23

yeh even the ones he wore with the Wiz don't count to me

umm how doesn't it!? he was still Jordan wasn't he??...but no jordan brand hasnt ended yet its still going...

it ends but the are a couple good colors of later shoes (cherrywood XVI, black red XXII) and XX3s look good for now

For me it ended with the XIII although the stealth XXs and the red suede XXIs kinda grew on me.

i agree, i didnt buy the 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 (although later i admit did want stealths but it was too late), 21, or 22. Im not makin decision on 23s till isee em in person.

I can't believe someone who's almost 35 types like that...

anyways, to be honest, the XIV aren't even THAT nice, XVs are horrid, XVIs are trash except for the black/reds, but XVII, XVIII and XIX are
pimp.gif

I stayed away until the 18.5. Don't laugh everybody, they are really comfortable and I think the black ones are cool looking.

Then, I got the XXs and black/red XXIs. I now plan to have at least one of each numbered model.

However, I do have a special place in my heart for I - XIV. I am 33 and have been wearing them since '85. Because of this, I feel a connection to Bulls eraJordans that I don't feel with the others.

Oh, and I need IIs, VIIIs, and IXs to finish the Bulls era sub-collection. Is it bad when your collection has sub-collections? I say no!

The Jordan line ended after he retired for the last time IMO, after the 18's released.

Never bought a pair of 19's, 20's and so forth.

This thread has quickly turned into the "least liked Air Jordan" post. But I do agree that the Jordan Brand sig models suffered some after MJ leftthe Bulls. Even when he played with the Wizards to me they didn't have the same appeal first time around as the older models had when he played in Chicago.

On a side note, since everyone is dissing certain MJ models, I HATE the XIV, ugly shoe IMO, and I HATE the XX, another travesty of a shoe with a stupid anklestrap. Other than that everything else was cool.
happy.gif

i do agree the jordan line ended with the XIV. I do think the XVI are real nice, but other than that everything else has been bootsy. Anyone who says theXIV's are the worst J's ever must be blind. Everything after the XIV (except for the XVI) has not impressed me at all.

I don't agree that it ended after the XIV because he came back... so technically, it would have to end after the XVIII.

Personally don't think it will ever end... every Air Jordan means something still IMO. They don't just become normal shoes when Michael stopsplaying... they are still Air Jordan's and carry a mistique with them no matter how bad some people think they look.

Since the XIVs were the last model he played for the Bulls in, I guess you could consider it the end, but I don't think it really ends until it ends, mostlikely the XXIII. But I like the XVIs, XVIIs, XXs.

Back
Top Bottom