for the dudes that just can't see themselves without being in a relationship....WHY?

indifferent.gif

a young man with the single title can have his pick of women without dealing with the BS from just one....you don't have to go shopping on certain holiday's and birthday's, you don't have to deal with #$%!%$+ family members, you don't have to worry about commitment, etc..

why do you take being cuffed so serious?

indifferent.gif

a young man with the single title can have his pick of women without dealing with the BS from just one....you don't have to go shopping on certain holiday's and birthday's, you don't have to deal with #$%!%$+ family members, you don't have to worry about commitment, etc..

why do you take being cuffed so serious?

It all depends on if you got the right girl or not. If you constantly find yourself dating weak/high school minded immature brats, then of course being in a relationship this early in life is not in your cards. Once you find a strong woman that you can trust, she inevitably becomes your best friend, you stop picturing yourself as a "single" man, and you start to enjoy being tied down.

-The Juice

It all depends on if you got the right girl or not. If you constantly find yourself dating weak/high school minded immature brats, then of course being in a relationship this early in life is not in your cards. Once you find a strong woman that you can trust, she inevitably becomes your best friend, you stop picturing yourself as a "single" man, and you start to enjoy being tied down.

-The Juice

"I want a girl when I want a girl, and when I don't want a girl I
want a girl who understands that".- Little Brother

"I want a girl when I want a girl, and when I don't want a girl I
want a girl who understands that".- Little Brother

You also don't have the maturity level of a dude that can actually be In relationship, women that know wht they want can see that at a distance, chances are you will continue to smash bird, not that you mind it appears...

You also don't have the maturity level of a dude that can actually be In relationship, women that know wht they want can see that at a distance, chances are you will continue to smash bird, not that you mind it appears...

Originally Posted by Benihana

-The Juice

30t6p3b.gif
simps

Originally Posted by Benihana

-The Juice

30t6p3b.gif
simps

ksteezy wrote:
#%+##!+*

ksteezy wrote:
#%+##!+*

From the outside looking into a relationship I see nothing but Ls. Nagging,
sick.gif
always being there
sick.gif
. I've grown to value and love solitude and I honestly can't see myself spending that much time with one person for the rest of my life
sick.gif
. That's not to say that I'm a "loner", I just love being able to go home to be alone with my thoughts at the end of the day.

-I'm way too laid back, unaggressive to be in a relationship.

-I can be a bit of a workaholic....and it makes me lazy in every other aspect of my life.
30t6p3b.gif

-With all that being said, I'm open to being in a relationship but giving up my "independence" has a price. she literally has to be a 10 in every way possible (looks, personality, intelligence, wealth, and ambition). She also has to be super aggressive, and basically wear the pants in the relationship.
grin.gif

sick.gif
always being there
sick.gif
. I've grown to value and love solitude and I honestly can't see myself spending that much time with one person for the rest of my life
sick.gif
. That's not to say that I'm a "loner", I just love being able to go home to be alone with my thoughts at the end of the day.

-I can be a bit of a workaholic....and it makes me lazy in every other aspect of my life.
30t6p3b.gif

-With all that being said, I'm open to being in a relationship but giving up my "independence" has a price. she literally has to be a 10 in every way possible (looks, personality, intelligence, wealth, and ambition). She also has to be super aggressive, and basically wear the pants in the relationship.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

sick.gif
always being there
sick.gif
sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif

grin.gif

I thought the same as you my man, until....I just think that if the right girl comes along, you can remain true to yourself, the right person in fact makes you truer to yourself. Being honest, I have way more solitude now. A chick that can give distance, yet always be there is a rare trait fellas. 

Back
Top Bottom