for the dudes that just can't see themselves without being in a relationship....WHY?

I think some people just have it ingrained in them that they need to be in a relationship. Smh.

Right now I'm blissfully happy just doing me. Getting my education, hanging with my mates, doing whatever the hell I want whenever the hell I want; it's a good life and it works for me really well right now.

I think the time will come when I want to find a guy that I can do the whole relationship thing with; but right now, none of them have piqued my interest enough to make me want to give up my complete and utter freedom. And I'm not saying you don't have freedom when you're in a relationship; there is, however, a stark contrast in the freedom you have being single versus the freedom you have being in a relationship.

I think some people just have it ingrained in them that they need to be in a relationship. Smh.

Right now I'm blissfully happy just doing me. Getting my education, hanging with my mates, doing whatever the hell I want whenever the hell I want; it's a good life and it works for me really well right now.

I think the time will come when I want to find a guy that I can do the whole relationship thing with; but right now, none of them have piqued my interest enough to make me want to give up my complete and utter freedom. And I'm not saying you don't have freedom when you're in a relationship; there is, however, a stark contrast in the freedom you have being single versus the freedom you have being in a relationship.

OP sound mad

2eaz.jpg

1vvu.jpg

1r8y.jpg

1r72.jpg

1rfo.jpg

1t41.jpg

286q.jpg

28l7.jpg

qm.gif

Not a dude but I'm perfectly fine with being single, I actually love it
pimp.gif

I have other priorities right now, and that's all it boils down to.

Not a dude but I'm perfectly fine with being single, I actually love it
pimp.gif

I have other priorities right now, and that's all it boils down to.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

You also don't have the maturity level of a dude that can actually be In relationship, women that know wht they want can see that at a distance, chances are you will continue to smash bird, not that you mind it appears...
Now my question for you is this. Why does maturity have to be your word of choice for a man that wants to be in a relationship? If a man knows he isn't ready for a relationship and knows he doesn't want one, shouldn't that be considered mature since he knows his desires and sticks to them?

You also don't have the maturity level of a dude that can actually be In relationship, women that know wht they want can see that at a distance, chances are you will continue to smash bird, not that you mind it appears...
Now my question for you is this. Why does maturity have to be your word of choice for a man that wants to be in a relationship? If a man knows he isn't ready for a relationship and knows he doesn't want one, shouldn't that be considered mature since he knows his desires and sticks to them?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

He has no idea what he's talking about, maturity is the last word I would use to describe many relationships
eyes.gif
There's nothing mature about fighting over absurd #%$#. For those in healthy relationships more power to you, it's a beautiful thing. But a lot of relationships are far from "mature".

I think some people never learned how to be alone. Everybody knows that guy or girl that HAS to be in a relationship otherwise their happiness and quality of life changes drastically. I happen to be the opposite, I've been "alone" my whole life and I literally don't know how to be in a relationship with someone. It's something that needs to be unlearned...I'll work on it when the time comes
grin.gif

He has no idea what he's talking about, maturity is the last word I would use to describe many relationships
eyes.gif
There's nothing mature about fighting over absurd #%$#. For those in healthy relationships more power to you, it's a beautiful thing. But a lot of relationships are far from "mature".

I think some people never learned how to be alone. Everybody knows that guy or girl that HAS to be in a relationship otherwise their happiness and quality of life changes drastically. I happen to be the opposite, I've been "alone" my whole life and I literally don't know how to be in a relationship with someone. It's something that needs to be unlearned...I'll work on it when the time comes
grin.gif

if you found a good girl then why not lock it down? it's all a matter of preference because they both have upsides. back when i was 20 and had nothing to offer, a chick knew what it was from the get go. smash & dash. fast fwd to present day since i have something to offer ladies expect things. dates, gifts etc. i don't have the time to deal with multiple females long stories about nothing, complaints, expectations etc. id rather deal with 1 headache versus 5

if you found a good girl then why not lock it down? it's all a matter of preference because they both have upsides. back when i was 20 and had nothing to offer, a chick knew what it was from the get go. smash & dash. fast fwd to present day since i have something to offer ladies expect things. dates, gifts etc. i don't have the time to deal with multiple females long stories about nothing, complaints, expectations etc. id rather deal with 1 headache versus 5

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

eyes.gif

grin.gif

I think what he means is that once your in a relationship, you would respect a girl more than you would a random JO. Smashing different birds is great for a while but having that person (other than family) to trust >>> forever alone.

and c'mon son being in a relationship is something that happens natural, its a 50/50 thing. You cant expect her to be the aggressive one and she cant expect you her white knight in shining armor. Im sure we all would like it to be this way, for a girl to approach us but it doesnt work like that. We got to set aside our "high standards" for a bit, dont get me wrong I would like to be smashing a kim k but I would honestly rather be with someone who has a cool personality who happens to be a 7 and a female dog of a 10.

eyes.gif

grin.gif

I think what he means is that once your in a relationship, you would respect a girl more than you would a random JO. Smashing different birds is great for a while but having that person (other than family) to trust >>> forever alone.

and c'mon son being in a relationship is something that happens natural, its a 50/50 thing. You cant expect her to be the aggressive one and she cant expect you her white knight in shining armor. Im sure we all would like it to be this way, for a girl to approach us but it doesnt work like that. We got to set aside our "high standards" for a bit, dont get me wrong I would like to be smashing a kim k but I would honestly rather be with someone who has a cool personality who happens to be a 7 and a female dog of a 10.

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

eyes.gif

grin.gif

LOL I never said I was "normal" I said I just don't know how else to approach courting women and I already said I was lazy a few pages back. And this isn't about smashing, it's about wifing...I have extremely high standards  (not just in looks, cause looks fade away) and I honestly see no reason for me to lower them. I just work better, and give more when a woman takes charge. When I know a woman is serious and isn't tryna play games it motivates me to do more. I'll work on it. You said it yourself it has to be natural and someone compatible.

And some people just aren't ready to take that step from being a rolling stone and I don't think they should be rushed....that's how relationships/marriages end badly.  And most of my friends in relationships are smashing other girls while in relationships (I'm talking a good 80 percent). Not sure what to make of that
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

eyes.gif

grin.gif

LOL I never said I was "normal" I said I just don't know how else to approach courting women and I already said I was lazy a few pages back. And this isn't about smashing, it's about wifing...I have extremely high standards  (not just in looks, cause looks fade away) and I honestly see no reason for me to lower them. I just work better, and give more when a woman takes charge. When I know a woman is serious and isn't tryna play games it motivates me to do more. I'll work on it. You said it yourself it has to be natural and someone compatible.

And some people just aren't ready to take that step from being a rolling stone and I don't think they should be rushed....that's how relationships/marriages end badly.  And most of my friends in relationships are smashing other girls while in relationships (I'm talking a good 80 percent). Not sure what to make of that
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom