For the fellas........

I dont know how long people are going to stay buying into this dudes e-persona.
This the same dude that somehow always manages to find broads with all types of issues.

Years later Im still not buying.

^^ Lol Wisepharoa always dropping something meaningful here on NT, I'm not here that often but Ive noticed a couple times.

Thanks for the wise words brotha. It's always nice when someone posts some encouraging words.

e-personality aside, this is some truth that everyone can learn from. be happy with yourself. once you stop searching for validation from external sources, you begin to validate yourself.

I haven't really felt truly happy in a long time. It's pretty sad.

Money can't buy happiness, been telling alot of my homies that. They think im crazy 
laugh.gif

I call it enlighten

The moment you stop worrying about what the homies are going to think or your parents or some female, is the day that you really get a taste of what freedom and liberation is. Money can never give you that nor can fame. I go out into the world and interact with so many insecure men and I can't do anything but sympathize for them and pray that they someday see the truth.

this is NT, which I thought was all about sneakers and all the vapid accoutrements of materialism and consumerism . . . and then you read something like this . . . OP, you rock.

I dont know how long people are going to stay buying into this dudes e-persona.
This the same dude that somehow always manages to find broads with all types of issues.
Years later Im still not buying.
Can always count on someone to come with the negativity.

What does finding a girl with problems have to do with writing a meaningful post?

But um this post made me think a little more about myself.

Need to figure out how to always remember this

Copy and paste it on your computer in wordpad or something.

Last edited:
I'm about to do something very drastic (by my standards) in my life and this is relevant to me. props OP for spreading awareness.

At the risk of sounding like a "hater", y'all can't be serious?

Dude really just pulled a page out of the Apple playbook. He regurgitated common sense (a product that is not hard to come by) and like true Apple stans y'all ate it up as though he was dropping something profound and revolutionary.

I guess those findings that folks aint reading no mo', evidenced by the decrease in SAT scores, weren't exaggerated after all.

Last edited:
^ why does it have to be all that tho? I can't write a letter to my fellow man about something that was weighing heavily on my heart because of an experience I had during the day? What contribution do you bring into a thread about uplifting by calling everyone dumb for receiving a message of sincerity? Whatever your going through in life right now I hope you make it through unscathed because you are clearly projecting your own anguish and insecurity in this thread. You have every right under the sun to disagree with what I conveyed but the line is crossed when you start undermining peoples intelligence because you think its "common sense". The most powerful messages that effect the largest masses of people come from those that can speak the most common language. It's common sense because its relatable, not because the message lacks fidelity. Now get your uppity *** out of the thread and let us common folk break bread and have communion. Let this dude be an example and my man Diego who has had a thing for me for awhile now be an example to you guys of what I mean about doing you and doing right by YOU! I don't have to answer to not one man on this earth and especially not to some strangers on a message board. I made this thread purely out of love and my intention was nothing but pure and yet and still you got dudes that wanna come for your neck. This is precisely why I made this thread. We as men can't spread love. That ****'s disgusting Keep the chickens clucking, keep the pigeons buggin' This on my wrist is nothing To me it's just yellow hearts and pink diamonds Where I get the money for this? Don't think rhymin' You ******g with Pablo, Bravo, Mario Via Bolo ho, Ta-to

I told ya'll in Music forum man...

It's a ton of ****** on this forum who live to just take a thread in another direction

Pop balloons at birthday party type of ****** :smh:

Back
Top Bottom