"For the Love of the Game" Air Jordan 1-2010 (Update: August 13. 2010) Individual Jordans Are Up

Wade rockin the wht/blk IXs
pimp.gif

only feeling the XIIs and 2010s, maybe a big maybe on the XVIs only if theyre white leather under the gaitor

only feeling the XIIs and 2010s, maybe a big maybe on the XVIs only if theyre white leather under the gaitor

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

I need that Brooklyn tee that Chris Paul got on.

Info. anybody?

that brooklyn tee and all the tees you see up there were for sale at Atmos on 125th, HOH Harlem, and the WBF in rucker park. price in rucker was 20, price in atmos and hoh was 28...
all readily available

Info. anybody?

that brooklyn tee and all the tees you see up there were for sale at Atmos on 125th, HOH Harlem, and the WBF in rucker park. price in rucker was 20, price in atmos and hoh was 28...
all readily available

Originally Posted by jman219

Info. anybody?

all readily available
or nike.com if your not in that location

Originally Posted by jman219

Info. anybody?

all readily available
or nike.com if your not in that location

Does anybody know where I can cop that all black with the "Basketball/Heart" logo in carolina blue that Mark Smith was rocking????

Does anybody know where I can cop that all black with the "Basketball/Heart" logo in carolina blue that Mark Smith was rocking????

Back
Top Bottom