For The Record: "Whipping It Out" isnt 100%

eek.gif

^
laugh.gif

Damn son you tried it on a JO and got sent home on some middle school $@*@?

For the last time... Bingo Night at the local church is NOT the appropriate place.

That sucks, being a new member here, i always thought cats said it just to see if someone would do it knowing
full well they themselves wouldn't. Like some messed up joke, maybe in hopes a thread like this would pop up.

Anyways, i hope you don't have to run into the girl in question a lot; it would def be awkward.
smh.gif

laugh.gif

Saw this at a party once. Dude was mad nervous about talking to this girl he liked & couldn't find the right words to say...so he just whips it out infront of her. Come to find out her boyfriend was their and he whooped dudes @ss. I was lmao.

reminds me of dude on that Tila Tequila show when son put his joint in a box and when she took the lid off she got all freaked out
laugh.gif

Damn that sucks, but I really didn't expected anyone to really believe the whip it out technique.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SuprDuperFly

That sucks, being a new member here, i always thought cats said it just to see if someone would do it knowing
full well they themselves wouldn't. Like some messed up joke, maybe in hopes a thread like this would pop up.

Anyways, i hope you don't have to run into the girl in question a lot; it would def be awkward.
smh.gif
your a rookie to the game.

whipping it out works. just not 100% of the time

Back
Top Bottom