For The Record: "Whipping It Out" isnt 100%

I feel for you Pookie
tired.gif
but NTers don't go throwing this strategy outthe window cuz yall look up to dude and his harem of snow bunnies.

Whipping it out does work given the right moment.

Blame Pookie's L on this drought and trying it on a friend in a drought. He make it sound like they weren't even liquored up
laugh.gif
(Not saying whipping it out is for only when you drunk).

Pookie was it the chick on ustream the other night?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

I thought it was standard procedure that you get them in the mood first before you whip it out (rub down, sweet talk, hitting the spots, etc.).

Originally Posted by Master Zik

I feel for you Pookie
tired.gif
but NTers don't go throwing this strategy out the window cuz yall look up to dude and his harem of snow bunnies.

Whipping it out does work given the right moment.

Blame Pookie's L on this drought and trying it on a friend in a drought. He make it sound like they weren't even liquored up
laugh.gif
(Not saying whipping it out is for only when you drunk).

Pookie was it the chick on ustream the other night?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
Nah we were drunk.....she an ex turned "bff"......we were on Ustream againtonite...little too drunk tho....had to leave the cam and try to see what would occur.....then

wamp wamp wa waaaaaaaaaamp

whipping it out has a 80% success rate make it 90% if your drunk

I should have tried it last night with the situation I was in. I went to my brothers friends party and my brothers friends mom was there. She's 39 butlooks 23. Anyhow we were talking the whole night after a few drinks the talk because about what I wanted to with her and she was feeling what i was telling her. I don't really know my brothers friend that well so I would have hit if given the oppurtunity and possibly created some awkward future situations but mybrother and his friend kept hanging around where me and her were talking at. Oh well if I could go back in time I would have tried taking her upstairs and seeif whipping it out would have worked.

regrets regrets

^nah, she a friend...and I has respect for her....plus some NTer already referred to her as LandonDonovan

Originally Posted by TD The God

^nah, she a friend...and I has respect for her....plus some NTer already referred to her as Landon Donovan

wait wait, you have respect for her?, but you "whip it out" and she gave you a blue sack yea............................Post them pics Dun.

I have a 100% success rate with whipping it out. I'm very serious btw... I'm like 4/4 maybe 5/5.

Originally Posted by TD The God

Originally Posted by nbirn2103

Blame it on the alcohol.

Seriously.
really tho....don't whip it out on friends
what was his reaction?

[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]the lack of gender clarification made me do it.[/color]

Don't be so hard on yourself Pook...it happens to the best of us. BTW was there an akward moment after that, which happened to linger the rest of the nightor was it all laughs afterwards?

this worked for me last year at my cousin wedding...

at the reception went to the end of the parking lot with one of the brides maid...

did it and got dome.

sometimes you win some, some times you lose some

the whip it out is 100% effective when properly executed. you probably just didn't do it right.

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

Homey, you're one of the last dudes I'd expect to resort to whipping it out.

Word,only time I thought about doin this
was way back when I was like 15.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom