For those who hate the police

eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
 good one...

I actually hate the police and I've never had a run in with them. Well I did once when I was younger when my dad went to jail, but they were all pretty nice to me.
laugh.gif

women police are intentionally the most grimy ones......i remember one time this !@$*+ officer tried to rough me up on some abusive stuff literally through all the head slamming and pushing i just kept laughing at her it got her more mad but she didnt get her power trip from me that day

i let her no shes still a women and theres only 1 thing she can do to hurt me ......and im not sticking it in donut munching mouth to get bit so she can beat away but it wont hurt me lol i laughed at her butch %#% the whole time..srs..........

I got disorderly conduct because i said "F*** 5-0" slapped me in cuffs and the backseat and gave me court Nov 15 3hours away from where i live
mad.gif

i have a high level of resentment towards most law enforcement and especially the ones around my area.

most lack people skills, home training, and have no clue how to talk to people.

if i ever committed a crime or did something wrong and they wanna come at me harsh and rude i wouldn't have no hard feelings towards it but to bug someone for doing nothing at all then labeling knowing your rights as in their words, "playing lawyer" it's annoying. most cops get no respect from me until it's earned by treating the people their sworn to protect with respect as well.

nerd.gif

I see what you did there.. 

But, I still hate the police though.. 

Back
Top Bottom