For those who own a black car

al audi

Banned
Do you regret it? is it realllly that bad to maintain? How often you wash that thing during the spring/summer?

Wash it once a month, unless it gets dirty from snow and mud. Then I clean it the day after. 

Two black cars is a pain in the ***, I probably hit the car wash weekly

Wish I bought white

Two black cars is a pain in the ***, I probably hit the car wash weekly

Wish I bought white

yeaaaa

im pretty much going towards white or black.....right now im thinking white.

i dont have the time or patience to wash weekly myself and car wash weekly is just OD

Got a black car. No color looks better after a wash. But no color looks worst a week later. Got to the point where I just said F it and take it to the car wash instead of having to wash it every week. 

Got a black car. No color looks better after a wash. But no color looks worst a week later. Got to the point where I just said F it and take it to the car wash instead of having to wash it every week.

this...

except i said F it and stopped washing it :pimp:

Last edited:

yea lol

iight between you and stillin ive made up my mind already.

thanks

Love my black car. I wash it about once every two weeks. Spring time is wack, but nothing that would make me want another color. .

I wanted a stone white grand cherokee, but they had a Black one CPO that was too good of a deal so I went with that....It's a pain, but looks :pimp: after it's washed....Go with white though if you have a choice :lol:

I wash my truck a lot because I just like washing it, and caring for it in general. Don't wash it in the winter though, and I've scene too many vehicles get scratched up from car washes

I wash my truck a lot because I just like washing it, and caring for it in general. Don't wash it in the winter though, and I've scene too many vehicles get scratched up from car washes

Black scratches easier too, I had to do serious detail work on my 370Z

I felt like I brunt 3500 calories doing it, it was such a *****

That's an old sketch, I expect to look more like a 300zx with a smaller engine possibly turbo'ed and lighter
Yeah, either they are going to do a Z and a Mini-Z (to compete with the FRS/BRZ) or just a straight up Z that's probably a turboed 4 banger. 

Either way, I plan on getting a 370 as soon as I graduate and get a job. But if  Pearl White or Daytona Blue 
nthat.gif
. That is unless the next gen Z comes with a 300+HP like the current one, then I'm copping that.

I wash mine every 2 weeks (except for the winter time). But Cali weather has been good, so that means less washes.

Don't white cars get just as filthy if you live in a dusty muddy environment? If I had a black car I just wouldn't park it under any tree.

I think if you want a car that easy to clean I heard grey, silver, red or blue is the way to go.

Black cars tho>>>>>>>>

My first luxury car I get for myself if prolly gonna be a black audi.

Last edited:
Black> All esp if you know how to properly maintain it.

Wash> Decontaminate (TRIX or Iron X)> Wash> Clay> Polish> Wax/Seal or Both

Then do weekly washes with ONR (Optimum No rinse) or a two bucket wash and keep your LSP up to par with a post wash spray wax/sealant like Optimum car wax or Duragloss Aquawax to name just a very few.

No love for silver? 

But I had a black car and it was no fun. 

I haven't washed my silver car all winter. Snow and rain are my washes, and it looks good. 

Back
Top Bottom