for those who own a pair of grape v's

i was just wondering if you wear them and if they have signs of wear, or if you wear them carefully, or if you keep em ds because i wear mine carefully buthave been thinking about just wearin them like another pair of jordans.

I have 2 pairs, 1 is in a glass case and the other pair I rock it! Its one of my grails..

I wore mine about 20 times already. I can careless about them, those sneakers are on the verge of yellowing.

The 3rd time i rocked mine, there was the biggest crease going thru the right toe-box it was shameful.

Also they yellowed more quickly than any other shoe ive ever bought.

I end up selling em for 132 on ebay.

I wont ever seek another pair again. I love the colorway/shoe, just not the quality on them..

rock a pair every month, got another two pair on ice. but yeah they dont hold up too well. they yellow super fast and crease baad

I havent got around to wearing mine yet. They're DS, its not like i want to keep them DS, they're just not an everyday shoe if you know what i mean.
2756941873_a7ba049935.jpg

havent worn mine yet, but plan on it.

When I do, I'll rock them like any other pair. I take care of all my Js/Nikes.

i wear mine about about once a month. Im tryin to wear them less. The bottom is yellowing and dirty but i dont even care, they're meant to be worn. I lovethem tho.

Wore mine too much. Still in ok condition but im def on the hunt for a second pair now

i almost uds mine today for my b'day but decided to uds my concords instead. im gonna rock my grapes sum day, maybe thanksgiving if it doesn't snow.

i haven't gotten around to wearing them yet, probably because they are way too deep in the closet to pull them out.

I haven't worn mine it a while, but last summer I probably wore em like once a week. The bottoms are starting to yellow and they're creasing but whocares I'd rather wear a pair out than never put them on.

Back
Top Bottom