for those who own a pair of grape v's

Harldy wore mine but the leather crease really easy on these. They also up for sale/trade check the sig

Originally Posted by ucasta

i haven't gotten around to wearing them yet, probably because they are way too deep in the closet to pull them out.

2x.

I have 2 pairs. Only wore 1 of them once. I'd only wear them during the spring or summer anyway.

I've had 3 pairs of the retro's and the 1st two pairs I rocked creased in the right toe-box and soles yellowed over time. The 3rd pair is still DS. Itsucks they crease and yellow but there shoes ya know...

Worn mines 4 times n creased the toebox are..but maybe bcuz I got the a half size bigger..now I'm just trying to get rid of them!

Went in for 2 pairs. 1 is still chillin', the other I broke out the day I got them, I think LOL. I'm going to have to break them out again. Haven'tworn them in a MINUTE...

Wore mine the day I bought them, prolly worn them a total of 10 times. Mine still look great, but they are special occasion only like my carmines,white/columbia 11s, and DTRT 3s.

yeah they are not an everydy shoe decide when to wear them carefully. if you own more than one pair its ok to rock occasionally imo
it also depends if you paid retail or not imo

Soles are almost yellow, oh well

615257a7afe368630f8c67c3b639ad1b75b9f03.pjpg

wore mine like twice... dont remember if they are yellow i hope not... the netting i care about the bottom not so much... but the bad thing about these is theycrease easily...

Just bought a pair that fits about a month or so ago. Haven't worn them yet but plan on doing so maybe next summer. I have another pair thats .5 too bigthat I almost wore because I didn't feel like paying those ridiculous prices on ebay. I managed to find a pair for a decent price; would probably wear themsooner than the summer if I manage to find another pair for a reasonable price.

Originally Posted by de la gezzy

Dawm I need a pair of grapes by the way im looking 4 one!!!

me too!!!! but the price is prob gonna be outrageous like always

Man, i've got a pair but can't bring myself to wear them, even if i did camp out all night to get those things in a size 14!!!!

Back
Top Bottom