for those who own a pair of grape v's

still got mine ds. probably gunna sell em soon. wanna another pair but the price is rising so ill just sell my pair

got two pairs:

the pair i rock are starting to yellow. even though they have creased, i am pretty pleased with the leather quality. its a bit tougher than some of the otherjordan releases. i wear them less than once a month.

the other pair is DS.

1 pair to rock for special occasions and 1 pair keeping on ice unless someone wants them...unfortunately the icey pair is too small for me so if someone islooking for a size 10 hit me up...

I wear mines and if I wipe em up they prolly look damn near deadstock but they look VVNNDDDS

IMO, the Grape's have a horrible quality to them. Mine crease tremendously around the ankle area, & the soles are turning yellow. FYI, only worn3x. I kind of regret buying them, honestly.

I just copped a slightly worn pair off ebay for 125.00. I will keep these on ice until I get another DS pair. When I get a DS pair, I'll rock the slightlyworn pair. I got this killer Fresh Prince tee of him sittin on the throne wearing the sneaks, like he did on one episode of the show! Killer!

Ppl keep sayin' the grapes crease...almost all fives crease easily. It's because of how the toe-box is constructed and the material used.

if i had em id rock em no doubt. for me its not a Museum Piece (a shoe worthy of at least two cops one rockin one forever deadstockin)

i wear mine carefully wit crease protector still look good. but if u wear them normally they will crease bad

i rock mine like any other J's.
i walk kinda flat-footed so they've held up & have hardly any creasing.
still pretty much icey too.

It seems like I will throw these on for like 2-3 hours and take them off I don't like wearing any heat in and around crowds.

Example last week standing in line at Churchs chicken beatiful female walks in the fat dude in fronts makes some motion and bumbs my pop out my hand right onthe Flips VNDS I damn near left my chicken to go home and get this Fanta strawberry soda off my shoes.

Originally Posted by Acervan316

the pair i wear is still pretty icey, but creases so bad, oh well...

OG's are ridiculous, i checcd out ur space u got some heat but im hatin on u for the cement IV lol. anyway, yea i wear my grapes like 1-2 times a monthafter keepn on ice 5 months after they droppd. but yall aint doin it like me & plz don't make me post a whole fit
laugh.gif

7c53608a4f7250a98649d0117cb7ea699478ce09.pjpg

Back
Top Bottom