Forcing JB to lower the prices

Have you ever thought that everyone on NT could go on strike for 1 release making them put the shoes on discount?
They would have no choice, and if anyone could pull off this stunt...NT could
For example: a decent Countdown pack, like the 5/18 pack.(not the most popular, but not the worst) we could not buy the pack and wait until they put them onsale and then buy em...
What are your thoughts NT?

i think there are more people out there than on NT IMO

and if people go on strike then its more for me

this would not work because they dont make money off us buying it individually. they make money off of selling it to other stores where they mark the price upand sell it to us. it would work only if you boycotted NDC and NIKETOWNS

Wouldn't work...

a) many people on NT would ignore the boycott (taking advantage of the perceived increase in ease of obtaining the shoe/pack)
b) there are easily enough people outside of NT that would still buy the shoe/pack to make any NT boycott pointless

Good thought, unfortunately it doesn't seem practical

Originally Posted by lilhen18

Wouldn't work...

a) many people on NT would ignore the boycott (taking advantage of the perceived increase in ease of obtaining the shoe/pack)
b) there are easily enough people outside of NT that would still buy the shoe/pack to make any NT boycott pointless

Good thought, unfortunately it doesn't seem practical

Absolutely. Too many ASSumptions to pull this off: 1) That Nike cares about Niketalk in any substantial way, 2) both (a) and (b) from lilhen'scomments. 3) That Niketalk has a substantial enough membership to make a dent in Jordan sales 4) # of people participating could invalidate (a) fromlilhen's comments. I agree that it's a good thought. On the flip side, YOU could try to make it happen.

P.S. I'm already doing my part by boycotting the 1/22's (future) and 2/21's (past/present).
wink.gif

Originally Posted by jordan23lilelias4

Have you ever thought that everyone on NT could go on strike for 1 release making them put the shoes on discount?

They would have no choice, and if anyone could pull off this stunt...NT could

For example: a decent Countdown pack, like the 5/18 pack.(not the most popular, but not the worst) we could not buy the pack and wait until they put them on
sale and then buy em...

What are your thoughts NT?

laugh.gif

It's impossible to pull off, and in the end it doesn't hurt JB one bit. It hurts the stores we are buying them from.

As long as this site is around and people continue to talk about JB hourly on here. They will NEVER lower the prices because their is a demand. If anythingprices will go up.

These sort of posts on NT are rediculous, economically and socioeconomically you're talking nonsense, I'm sorry. A majority of NT and society areeating up all the packs even at $310+, and NT is a small % of JBs market

all of NT would have to boycott a years worth of releases for that to even begin to make a dent. could happen but not very likely. if anything it wouldencourage more of the fusion garbage cus the people eating those (along with fruity pebbles) up are not NTers from what I've seen. so Imma stick withboycotting that garbage and hope they come back to what made JB mean something to me to begin with
and since so many folks are willing to pay retail or even more resell, I don't see prices coming down anytime soon. maybe when the whole economy crashes,but then who will give a chuck about shoes?

There are so many Brand Jordan consumers that have never heard of NT. Something like this wouldn't even phase JB.

i do agree but jordans should be lower but even NTers cant agree on the issue to say nothing of all the jordan buyers who are not on NT. i convinced that mostjordan fans will pay whatever price JB asks and be happy with. thats how backwards the game is.

on the flip side somebody might make a post sayin JB should rai e the prices so more people cant afford them

like others said on here already...it wouldn't hurt JB, it would hurt the stores carrying JB products such as the countdown packs....the stores justwouldn't make any profit....

It sounds good in theory but there would be a few people that would go out and buy all of them and instead of being discounted we would all get screwed buyingthem on some website that bumps the price up a buck fifty or even worse eBay.

Originally Posted by yeeengotthese

there was actually a thread where most people voted the 5/18 pack to be the WEAKEST pack

I would really want to see that post

Originally Posted by icecold1980

i do agree but jordans should be lower but even NTers cant agree on the issue to say nothing of all the jordan buyers who are not on NT. i convinced that most jordan fans will pay whatever price JB asks and be happy with. thats how backwards the game is.

on the flip side somebody might make a post sayin JB should rai e the prices so more people cant afford them

matter of fact i have seen someone post that they would rather jb increase their prices because they are tired of seeing everyone around them with the sameshoes they have on...

my only gripe about the prices is the lack of quality the shoes have....if im paying top dollar for a pair of kicks i would like to know that they are goingto last me for a while

Back
Top Bottom