Forcing JB to lower the prices

NOT GUNNA WORK U NEED TO MAYBE NO SOMEONE AT JB U CANT STOP MILLIONS FRUM BUYING JORDANS
BOYCOTTS ONLY GOOD FOR LOCAL CONCERNS

nah wont work. only thing u can do is make the kicks go on discount @ say Footlocker or NDC or something. but most times if pplz want the shoe, they will buyanyway. and NT is only one place. there are mutiple sneaker forums all over the net, maybe not as big as NT, but u combine them together they probably are.

despite the futility of this endeavour you have my support,
and i declare that i will not purchase a JB product for the next six months

seriously

Naw dude. There's so many people out there that rock jordans just because they're jordans. Don't know a story behind them and could probably careless. I'm pretty sure that jordans would sell. And even still, who would actually wanna miss out on a hot release? Even if everyone on NT did participate,which I honestly wouldn't simply cuz i'm a fiend
laugh.gif
, those that don't have ties to the inside to exclusive info, early releases, etc. like others do, would then have a greater chance ofobtaining them. how long do you think a truly good release, the playoff VIIIs per say, would actually sit on shelves?

Haven't read the entire thread, so I wouldn't be surprised if something like the following has already been posted:

While we're at it, why not buy gas on release day as well. That will show them!
roll.gif

The suggestion is good in theory, but not likely to change anything.

Sounds like a good idea. IMO I don't think it would work b/c there is so many people who buy jordans. The prices need to drop. Sadly only see them goinghigher!

that might just ...NOT WORK!!!! lol this isnt gonna work people are just gonna take advantage of it

Back
Top Bottom