Forever - Feat. Drake, Eminem, Kanye West, Lil Wayne (released)

There's a video coming out for this right? I'm assuming the video is a BIG NIKE COMMERCIAL.

LOL, some of the opinions here as to why the song is "wack" are hilarious. Had this been four artists who were "underground" and the masseshad no clue who they were, I'm willing to bet perception of this would be drastically different.

I've been wrong before though.

Originally Posted by TheKingOfVa

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

The most exciting part of this is Em & Wayne since Em said he always wanted to be on a track with Em. I expect Wayne to be on his A game

Wayne doesn't have an A game.

Not even hyped to hear this track.

eek.gif
you serious? wayne stay goin in

Drake and Em killed this joint!! Wayne and Kanye verses werent bad though, just the way Drake started it off, and how Em spazzed on this was amazing! Why wecouldnt get that on Relapse?

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

All these guys probably got shook as hell when they heard Em was gonna be on the track.

Its one of those situations where they were trying to be 'so smart they were stupid'.

Don't they know the reason why Em shines on tracks like this is because he's himself and nothing else?

People he does tracks with all it seems like is they're trying to compete with him....You can never one-up a person who competes with himself.

I call it the 'Michael Jordan Complex'.
laugh.gif

According to the producer article though a few pages back, Em got to hear the whole track then write and spit his rhyme.

Had the other dude's heard Em's rhyme/flow beforehand I'm inclined to believe they'd step their game up. Probably wouldn't have made adifference, but I think all came pretty good on it regardless

Originally Posted by NIMO007

pimp.gif
Great song but...

Do you guys really want to know how BAD LA radio is, so right after work I assumed that they would play this record.

After the one hour garbage regaeton, they actually play the song... I'm like wow they're actually playing it!

3 minuites later they finish WAYNES part, do you know what happens next!!! They skip over Em's part and they start playing a Pitbull song
smh.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

laugh.gif
Pitbull is still making music?

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

whatd em do? lol besides make his flow differ(fast)

waynes verse is better

I know right when he said "I will never stop like I'm running from the cops" I had to rewind that back and think about it. Because if you wererunning from the cops right you definitely wouldn't stop. I was like whoa this dude is on some next level @*%.

Originally Posted by Tupack Shaker

waynes verse is better

I know right when he said "I will never stop like I'm running from the cops" I had to rewind that back and think about it. Because if you were running from the cops right you definitely wouldn't stop. I was like whoa this dude is on some next level @*%.
laugh.gif
a_hole

Originally Posted by Tupack Shaker

waynes verse is better

I know right when he said "I will never stop like I'm running from the cops" I had to rewind that back and think about it. Because if you were running from the cops right you definitely wouldn't stop. I was like whoa this dude is on some next level @*%.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

what the #!$%. i came online to see if NT would have a normal opinion about eminem's verse being average, an the fact he's on a track with all theselame rappers, and the fact that drake actually came correct and outshined em...

but na

yall are sucking em off on some next stuff.

i am stan # 1 he is my favorite rapper and his verse was average at best honestly first time i heard i thought it sucked i was so underwhelmed....

song is sick.

em had me talkin bout his verse for like 10 minutes right after i heard it.

good lookin on that link........

ye's verse wasnt bad .

From what I just read it's suppose to be on iTunes today(Friday) and suppose to be some lebron soundtrack for more then a game..I guess will see..myopinion I enjoy the song..I think everybody came correct in there own style..I won't say em beasted!! But good to see he's not on that kiddie %%#, needmore of him going hard..drakes verse sounded like something drake would say and same goes for Wayne and kanye..good song but nothing to go crazy about.

Back
Top Bottom