Forever - Feat. Drake, Eminem, Kanye West, Lil Wayne (released)

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

nyk buc wrote:

Serious Y'all Can't Be... Its officially come to that with him now huh? I thought it would take a little longer than this. His verse was weaker than his original verse which was way weaker than the *@!$ Em spit.

Congrats to Aubry tho, he has official crossed the threshold to anything you say will be viewed in a higher light
smh.gif
laugh.gif

relax. em did blow everyone out of the water. however, drake, being a new commercial artist, held his own well. at least he didn't suck like'ye or wayne. i mean, how the hell can wayne keep syain' he's the best rapper alive is beyond me.

for some reason i thought it was this beat when i saw it was called "forever"...

everyone had a good verse...

but eminem's flow was off to me?
alien.gif

...i unno, sick track tho.

Ya'll are tripping, they all had good verses. Em did kill it though.

Edit: Every line that Em spits is nice, except the last one.
grin.gif

I don't get how everyone is saying EM slayed eryone on the track ...... yeah his verse had more fire to it'cause the beat he had to ride was harder ...... whereas everyone else had to come a bit smooter
After listening to it again Kanye and Wayne just followed Drakes lead, trying to ride the beat but the beat/drums for EM's verse is a lot harder than theother's .... I think that was probably done after he dropped his verse ... but then again he did mention going slow in his verse so they could'veeither have been told to rap that way or he heard the rest of song before he layed down his verse and i'm thinking more the former ....... especially sinceDrake dropped in the whole witness thing before the chorus
I don't know about everyone else but it seems like they were given a beat, told how to rap over/ride the beat and given a theme

Can someone explain why Eminem's verse is the best? I mean all he did was rap fast and he doesn't really have any punchlines on there and PUNCHLINES ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF RAP!

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

Tupack Shaker wrote:
PUNCHLINES ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF RAP!
is this a failed attempt at sarcasm or are you really being serious?

it's best to just let people run at the mouth. save yourself and everyone a headache.

im like nevada in the middle of the summer
im restin in the lead, i need a pillow and a cover
shhhh..my foot sleep on the gas, no brake pads, NO SUCH THING AS LAST
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kicksfiend

Let me get this straight...

Drake grew up in a rich neighborhood in Toronto (Forest Hills I think the name was) and "nothing was done" for him? Whatever man.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Cartier Urkel

I don't feel like reading through this whole post, but what does this track have to do with Lebron James?
It was made for his movie "More Than A Game" - *Hits theaters in October.

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

Originally Posted by R23J

So why am I the only one who liked Ye's verse?

it wasent bad

whoever wrote it did a good job
roll.gif

Nice.

maybe its cause I heard the OG version of forever with just drake and wayne...

but this is nothing special to me

After bumping this all day at school and at the mall...

It's a hot song.

Just leave it at that. If you favor someone's verse more than the next person, cool. Dudes in here just have to dissect everything too much.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

After bumping this all day at school and at the mall...

It's a hot song.

Just leave it at that. If you favor someone's verse more than the next person, cool. Dudes in here just have to dissect everything too much.

qft

pimp.gif
Great song but...

Do you guys really want to know how BAD LA radio is, so right after work I assumed thatthey would play this record.

After the one hour garbage regaeton, they actually play the song... I'm like wow they're actually playing it!

3 minuites later they finish WAYNES part, do you know what happens next!!! They skip over Em's part and they start playing a Pitbull song
smh.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

There have seriously been like only 10 (maybe even that many?) good posse cuts from 2000-2009....This. Is sad.

This song dissapointed me.

None of the verses were that bad. Em's was the best, he really took it there. REALLY took it there. Drakes was pretty good, Ye's wasn't bad but idoubt he wrote it, wayne's was boring but again, not horrible.

E D I T - @#$% Em's flow is sick.
laugh.gif
i had to

All these guys probably got shook as hell when they heard Em was gonna be on the track.

Its one of those situations where they were trying to be 'so smart they were stupid'.

Don't they know the reason why Em shines on tracks like this is because he's himself and nothing else?

People he does tracks with all it seems like is they're trying to compete with him....You can never one-up a person who competes with himself.

I call it the 'Michael Jordan Complex'.
laugh.gif

after hearing this on the radio like 10x today, my conclusion is that

Em>Wayne>Drake>Kanye... but without reading through all the pages, i'm sure everyone is hating on Wayne and saying his verse sucked.

btw, why did Em do that?
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
his verse doesnt even sound like he spit it for the song... it sounds like they blended an old verse from MMLP-era Em withWayne, Drake, and Kanye's typical commercial verses.
smh.gif
smh.gif

em killed it, drake killed it, wayne did his thang, ye' shined a lil but u can tell he ain't in it to kill it, he's off...listening to him is likewatching a fighter fight who no longer has the fight within him

they got the cameras out, god damn they snap
i used want this %##* forever, yall can have it back

kanye was like...eff this %##*...****a fame...

this song is 6 min long so its gonna be tough for radio. they should consider cutting out ye or wayne's to make it more radio friendly, or one of the hooksand combine verses straight up

Back
Top Bottom