Former Sneakerheads, What Were The Most Ridiculous Points Of Your Sneakerhead Days

when nike starting releasing the extra bright af1 colorways like the easter eggs, st.pattys, citruses, sheeds etc. etc.

was going to school in matching tee's and girbauds looking like a human fruit roll up.. 
30t6p3b.gif

when nike starting releasing the extra bright af1 colorways like the easter eggs, st.pattys, citruses, sheeds etc. etc.

was going to school in matching tee's and girbauds looking like a human fruit roll up.. 
30t6p3b.gif

-Week 1: Spent $1050 on LeBron III Dunkman
  Week 2: Spent $1100 on LeBron IV Fruity Pebbles
  Week 2.5: Realized I was still staying with my mom and spending $2000+ on 2 pairs of shoes that I was NOT going to wear was ridiculous.
  Week 3: Sold III's for $1300, IV's for $1400 (I think those were the prices). $500 come up
pimp.gif
  Week 3.5: Dude who sold me the kicks in the first place found out I sold them and then for more and stopped messing with me like that. Basically, he gave me a deal then I turned around and resold them. He coulda sold them for that price originally if he wanted to but he wanted to help me out. I honestly didn't mean for it to happen that way but it did and he stopped talking to me
ohwell.gif

-Bought 13 pairs of Jordan IV Tours on release date.

-Week 1: Spent $1050 on LeBron III Dunkman
  Week 2: Spent $1100 on LeBron IV Fruity Pebbles
  Week 2.5: Realized I was still staying with my mom and spending $2000+ on 2 pairs of shoes that I was NOT going to wear was ridiculous.
  Week 3: Sold III's for $1300, IV's for $1400 (I think those were the prices). $500 come up
pimp.gif
  Week 3.5: Dude who sold me the kicks in the first place found out I sold them and then for more and stopped messing with me like that. Basically, he gave me a deal then I turned around and resold them. He coulda sold them for that price originally if he wanted to but he wanted to help me out. I honestly didn't mean for it to happen that way but it did and he stopped talking to me
ohwell.gif

-Bought 13 pairs of Jordan IV Tours on release date.

Wasted mass amounts of time looking for cheap DS/brand new sneakers.
sick.gif
I think I spent at least an hour or two everyday looking for kicks back when I had a deep interest in shoes. I also spent a decent amount of time taking pictures of my shoes.
laugh.gif

-I never had to camp or line up for shoes though.
pimp.gif

Wasted mass amounts of time looking for cheap DS/brand new sneakers.
sick.gif
I think I spent at least an hour or two everyday looking for kicks back when I had a deep interest in shoes. I also spent a decent amount of time taking pictures of my shoes.
laugh.gif

-I never had to camp or line up for shoes though.
pimp.gif

my first year of working at the post office..it started to get really nasty..everyday at work i had a package waiting for me and best believe it was sneakers 2 or 3 at a time..it got so bad that my co-workers thought it was drugs.. they had meeting the whole nine...kinda laid off of the order now..but i was killin em

my first year of working at the post office..it started to get really nasty..everyday at work i had a package waiting for me and best believe it was sneakers 2 or 3 at a time..it got so bad that my co-workers thought it was drugs.. they had meeting the whole nine...kinda laid off of the order now..but i was killin em

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

just wearing everything matching head to toe. i had like 40 different polos to match each color shoe i had. i still shake my head thinking about some of those fits i wore

Cmon bro...you know damn well that wasn't the worst you've done

just wearing everything matching head to toe. i had like 40 different polos to match each color shoe i had. i still shake my head thinking about some of those fits i wore

Originally Posted by ksteezy

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by derry1

roll.gif
thats crazy bro

Originally Posted by derry1

roll.gif
thats crazy bro

-Traveling to [not so close---at all] cities to buy shoes.
-Buying sneakers....not wearing them immediately...to the point where i would be cleaning 5yrs+ later and would stumble across them. It would be so bad at times, that I would buy the shoes online because I didnt remember i already owned them...

-Traveling to [not so close---at all] cities to buy shoes.
-Buying sneakers....not wearing them immediately...to the point where i would be cleaning 5yrs+ later and would stumble across them. It would be so bad at times, that I would buy the shoes online because I didnt remember i already owned them...

bought 2 pairs of OG's instead of buying my ex a bday present. the shoes are here.....but she isnt

Back
Top Bottom