Former Sneakerheads, What Were The Most Ridiculous Points Of Your Sneakerhead Days

Originally Posted by ksteezy

didn't speak to my mom for like 2 days after she secretly gave my OG altitude 13's to her boyfriend...

I wouldnt have talked to my mother for 2 lifetimes if she did that to me.

Your mother is really nice btw.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

didn't speak to my mom for like 2 days after she secretly gave my OG altitude 13's to her boyfriend...

I wouldnt have talked to my mother for 2 lifetimes if she did that to me.

Your mother is really nice btw.

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Most ridiculous point was how much I spent on the Grape V
sick.gif
Same...

I dropped 350 for a pair of shoes that I ended up selling for a 100.

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Most ridiculous point was how much I spent on the Grape V
sick.gif
Same...

I dropped 350 for a pair of shoes that I ended up selling for a 100.

Originally Posted by Smookie

Lol had some kid drive to NYC from jersey for some grape 5.. I told him to go to 228th. i was like an hour late he was in a car full of white guys so when he came out he started counting the 250cash so i just took it and bounced to the projects
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Smookie

Lol had some kid drive to NYC from jersey for some grape 5.. I told him to go to 228th. i was like an hour late he was in a car full of white guys so when he came out he started counting the 250cash so i just took it and bounced to the projects
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Spending $1800 on PlayStation AF1's only to have them get lost in the mail.

Spending $1800 on PlayStation AF1's only to have them get lost in the mail.

Wrapping my infrared VI's in plastic bags because my ecology teacher made us go outside first thing in the morning with dew on the grass.

Skipping school on Wednesdays to buy Jordans.

Wrapping my infrared VI's in plastic bags because my ecology teacher made us go outside first thing in the morning with dew on the grass.

Skipping school on Wednesdays to buy Jordans.

Basically just buying kicks every week...when I could have spent that money in a much better way that would have been paying off right now.

But your only young once and you can't live in regret.

Basically just buying kicks every week...when I could have spent that money in a much better way that would have been paying off right now.

But your only young once and you can't live in regret.

Originally Posted by sloanboy

buying jays because people expected me to have them or to compete with others................young and dumb smh

real talk
junior year, i went 18 weeks in a contest with 5 guys to wear a brand new pair of kicks at least once a week, must be new cops with a receipt, i won, but didnt win anything in retrospct i spent at least $1800 in hs that coulda went to anything, realistically the number was $2,500+ i mostly copped j's they more then 100
sneakerhead life <

Originally Posted by sloanboy

buying jays because people expected me to have them or to compete with others................young and dumb smh

real talk
junior year, i went 18 weeks in a contest with 5 guys to wear a brand new pair of kicks at least once a week, must be new cops with a receipt, i won, but didnt win anything in retrospct i spent at least $1800 in hs that coulda went to anything, realistically the number was $2,500+ i mostly copped j's they more then 100
sneakerhead life <

buying a new pair every week. i mean, EVERY week.

now looking at it all, the shoe game was stupid. all that money wasted smh i just sold my fire red 5s last weekend for $40..i could of did 150 atleast for em
30t6p3b.gif

buying a new pair every week. i mean, EVERY week.

now looking at it all, the shoe game was stupid. all that money wasted smh i just sold my fire red 5s last weekend for $40..i could of did 150 atleast for em
30t6p3b.gif

speaking of grapes, dropped 220 on some here on nt, waited damn near a month for them to come in the mail, wore them to hs, someone dropped bbq sauce on them smh, needless to say i go that max suspension 10 days, cleaned them up and u couldnt even tell now tho, except for a lil spot on the tounge on the inside

speaking of grapes, dropped 220 on some here on nt, waited damn near a month for them to come in the mail, wore them to hs, someone dropped bbq sauce on them smh, needless to say i go that max suspension 10 days, cleaned them up and u couldnt even tell now tho, except for a lil spot on the tounge on the inside

Back
Top Bottom