found a wallet with 740 bucks inside ....

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

that $740.00 would have been all mine

stuff like this never happens to me
a $5.00 tip is a slap in the face 

So you would steal $740 from a middle aged black SMH more than likely that #*$! was for her rent. I hope you arent black to if so...
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

So you would steal $740 from a middle aged black SMH more than likely that #*$! was for her rent. I hope you arent black to if so...
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

LOL. Wow. You're a real scumbag.

Just like when Jews were complaining that Jewish Madoff ripped them off.

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Props to OP.. I'm pretty sure most members on NT wouldn't do the same..
It would probably be spent on some LeBron SouthBeaches or something..

But..
OP think of it this way fam.

At least you got "5 on it"..
word to Luniz...
grin.gif

Props to OP.. I'm pretty sure most members on NT wouldn't do the same..
It would probably be spent on some LeBron SouthBeaches or something..

But..
OP think of it this way fam.

At least you got "5 on it"..
word to Luniz...
grin.gif

You did the right thing. But this has happen to me a couple of times in the pass and I didnt even get a $5 tip. One of the times the lady looked at me like I took the wallet out of her purse no thank you or nothing just a dumb look. So in this case I might of just kept the money and mailed her stuff back. If I were to lose my wallet and they return it back without money it. But all my other stuff is in it I'm good.

You did the right thing. But this has happen to me a couple of times in the pass and I didnt even get a $5 tip. One of the times the lady looked at me like I took the wallet out of her purse no thank you or nothing just a dumb look. So in this case I might of just kept the money and mailed her stuff back. If I were to lose my wallet and they return it back without money it. But all my other stuff is in it I'm good.

Originally Posted by Budweiser

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Idk anything about the Jewish community but the black community is symbolized by togetherness and brotherhood. How do you think we were able to survive post-reconstruction south? You think Civil Rights happened because white people felt bad?

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Idk anything about the Jewish community but the black community is symbolized by togetherness and brotherhood. How do you think we were able to survive post-reconstruction south? You think Civil Rights happened because white people felt bad?

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

worldstar doesnt agree with you

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

its a shame that we think worldstar represents the black community
tired.gif

I'm curious why do people automatically associate what they see black people doing in the media as speaking for the entire black community? Its not that case for any other race...

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

its a shame that we think worldstar represents the black community
tired.gif

I'm curious why do people automatically associate what they see black people doing in the media as speaking for the entire black community? Its not that case for any other race...

Good job.

I lost my wallet last week with 250 in it and I didn't get it back. I wish a good person would have found it
30t6p3b.gif

Good job.

I lost my wallet last week with 250 in it and I didn't get it back. I wish a good person would have found it
30t6p3b.gif

That lady is a %!+$%, and bad karma is coming her way. Why? Because she only gave you $5 after you returned probably 1000's of dollars and didn't have too. I remember a dude found my phone after I left it at the club, and I gave him $20

That lady is a %!+$%, and bad karma is coming her way. Why? Because she only gave you $5 after you returned probably 1000's of dollars and didn't have too. I remember a dude found my phone after I left it at the club, and I gave him $20

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

You ever think that she was poor?

You ever think that she was poor?

Doubt she is. If she is poor, she wouldn't be so careless as to leave her purse in a park by some bushes. And it ain't the first of the month, so more than likely her bills already been paid. And dude said she had credit cards in there. How many "Poor" people you know with credit cards

Doubt she is. If she is poor, she wouldn't be so careless as to leave her purse in a park by some bushes. And it ain't the first of the month, so more than likely her bills already been paid. And dude said she had credit cards in there. How many "Poor" people you know with credit cards

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

ahh you're hurting my feelings sweety
fkuc outta here 
thats going to make me feel bad 

i known i am a scum bag
your not saying anything new to me 
roll.gif

i dont care if the persons black white yellow or brown 

i once lost a wallet with over $450.00 in a cab 

no one returned it to me

when i was on my scum bag self employed work steez 

i have done alot of scumbag things for money 

finding a wallet full of cash would be lucky for me 
also i dont give a damn about some rich jews losing there money to another scummy jew 

in fact i dont give a damn about alot of people  

how about jewdoff  

now thats funny 

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

ahh you're hurting my feelings sweety
fkuc outta here 
thats going to make me feel bad 

i known i am a scum bag
your not saying anything new to me 
roll.gif

i dont care if the persons black white yellow or brown 

i once lost a wallet with over $450.00 in a cab 

no one returned it to me

when i was on my scum bag self employed work steez 

i have done alot of scumbag things for money 

finding a wallet full of cash would be lucky for me 
also i dont give a damn about some rich jews losing there money to another scummy jew 

in fact i dont give a damn about alot of people  

how about jewdoff  

now thats funny 

Back
Top Bottom