found a wallet with 740 bucks inside ....

OP IS AN IDIOT i would of keep the money and turned the wallet in to the police or whatever bank she got SMH

I would return any money I found but Im keeping my finders fee of 20%. So thats 148$ that I would take and hand her over 590$ and said bye, turned around and went home. Its only fair

I would return any money I found but Im keeping my finders fee of 20%. So thats 148$ that I would take and hand her over 590$ and said bye, turned around and went home. Its only fair

5 dollars though?
laugh.gif
the hell can you do with 5 dollars? i wouldve been like
30t6p3b.gif
in my head but turned it down in person to look like an even better person
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

if i was ever in that situation though id leave it at her door and keep the money
pimp.gif

or just return the bag and act like if anything is missing someone else took it before you found it
smokin.gif

5 dollars though?
laugh.gif
the hell can you do with 5 dollars? i wouldve been like
30t6p3b.gif
in my head but turned it down in person to look like an even better person
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

if i was ever in that situation though id leave it at her door and keep the money
pimp.gif

or just return the bag and act like if anything is missing someone else took it before you found it
smokin.gif

Why would anyone go out of their way to return a purse (OP drove) when its most important content, cash, is missing?

A guilty conscience, that's why.

Why would anyone go out of their way to return a purse (OP drove) when its most important content, cash, is missing?

A guilty conscience, that's why.

Originally Posted by GreyFoxx

i got 25 bucks for waiting to give dude keys i found on the hood of his car in the parking lot just last night. i woulda took a hundred or 2 if i were you though and said you found it that way

This. She would just have to deal with it. 

Originally Posted by GreyFoxx

i got 25 bucks for waiting to give dude keys i found on the hood of his car in the parking lot just last night. i woulda took a hundred or 2 if i were you though and said you found it that way

This. She would just have to deal with it. 

Originally Posted by richyung412

OP IS AN IDIOT i would of keep the money and turned the wallet in to the police or whatever bank she got SMH

So you would take the money and turn the wallet in? You sir are the idiot.

Back
Top Bottom