found a wallet with 740 bucks inside ....

Originally Posted by richyung412

OP IS AN IDIOT i would of keep the money and turned the wallet in to the police or whatever bank she got SMH

So you would take the money and turn the wallet in? You sir are the idiot.

You did good, $5 dollars is more of an insult to you though
laugh.gif
Id almost rather just get nothing

You did good, $5 dollars is more of an insult to you though
laugh.gif
Id almost rather just get nothing

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Kudos to you my man. We need more people like you and I'm sure you will be rewarded with something bigger later on.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Kudos to you my man. We need more people like you and I'm sure you will be rewarded with something bigger later on.

you did good, you never know what she had that much money for.

With that said, If I found an LV purse with all that money in there she wouldn't have gotten anything back. Thats an easy 1500 flip.

you did good, you never know what she had that much money for.

With that said, If I found an LV purse with all that money in there she wouldn't have gotten anything back. Thats an easy 1500 flip.

she ain`t getting a penny back i did enough good stuff already this is the karma that i am suppose to get back for past good deeds
laugh.gif

she ain`t getting a penny back i did enough good stuff already this is the karma that i am suppose to get back for past good deeds
laugh.gif

You did better than me..I would have took that $740 and copped some coilovers for my car.

You did better than me..I would have took that $740 and copped some coilovers for my car.

I don't believe in Karma.

I simply believe in doing what's right.

My parents didn't raise a thief, cheat, or crook.

I'd definitely return the wallet, WITH ALL OF THE MONEY STILL INSIDE.

And I wouldn't accept the $5.00 either. Seeing her thankful and on the verge of tears because of what I've done is a good enough reward for me.

For all you might know, that moment of goodness you just displayed could have a lasting impact on her young'n who just witnessed a prime example of the goodness man is capable of.

I don't believe in Karma.

I simply believe in doing what's right.

My parents didn't raise a thief, cheat, or crook.

I'd definitely return the wallet, WITH ALL OF THE MONEY STILL INSIDE.

And I wouldn't accept the $5.00 either. Seeing her thankful and on the verge of tears because of what I've done is a good enough reward for me.

For all you might know, that moment of goodness you just displayed could have a lasting impact on her young'n who just witnessed a prime example of the goodness man is capable of.

Guess you didn't need the $740. I would deposited that sh8t and shipped the wallet. Whoever carries $740 already comfortable losing that cash.

Guess you didn't need the $740. I would deposited that sh8t and shipped the wallet. Whoever carries $740 already comfortable losing that cash.

good job. from personal experience, karma is definitely real. it's the way the universe balances itself out

good job. from personal experience, karma is definitely real. it's the way the universe balances itself out

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

that $740.00 would have been all mine

stuff like this never happens to me
a $5.00 tip is a slap in the face 

So you would steal $740 from a middle aged black SMH more than likely that #*$! was for her rent. I hope you arent black to if so...
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom