found a wallet with 740 bucks inside ....

You indeed did a good thing and I salute you for that! Not saying those who wouldn't are bad people, sometimes ones needs are desperate and that could give them some breathing room.

You indeed did a good thing and I salute you for that! Not saying those who wouldn't are bad people, sometimes ones needs are desperate and that could give them some breathing room.

I would have done the same thing as OP, doing the right thing is always though but is well worth it and always remember karma is a %+*!*

I would have done the same thing as OP, doing the right thing is always though but is well worth it and always remember karma is a %+*!*

i woulda kept the cash rang the bell left everything else orch with noth that said found this in the park

i woulda kept the cash rang the bell left everything else orch with noth that said found this in the park

pimp.gif

inb4 Karma is..-Oh am I late?

Anyways, good job bro. I honestly don't know what I would have done. I tell myself I would definitely return it too, but who knows.

inb4 Karma is..-Oh am I late?

Anyways, good job bro. I honestly don't know what I would have done. I tell myself I would definitely return it too, but who knows.

the thing is, if you were out 740 and got back 5 maybe 4 hundred you're lucky. op is a dummy had i lost that money i would've took the L and kept it moving (she probably thinks you're a dummy too).

Back
Top Bottom