Votes: 28 35.9%
  • Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
A lot of us are x men fans. But the ones who are hating this so much yall are getting OD about it. Which is kind of odd considering ive seen a alot of yall complain in other threads and for other movies to other people to not expext the pages/episodes we know to just pop up on the movie screen

Apocalypse movie will be better than the new Wolverine movie.

Got a hunch.

Apocalypse movie will be better than the new Wolverine movie.

Got a hunch.

Nah.. I think (hope) it'll be better. They almost hit on The Wolverine if it weren't for that last final act. It was pretty good until the whole arrow scene.

Loving their choice for the villain. Unexpected but in a good way.

Majority of the xmen movie haters were deeming it unworthy before it came out. Most went in to it expecting to hate it and watching by stream bad quality just to have more to hate.

But yall got hope for this logan?? Which i enjoyed wolvie 2 up til mech samurai

Majority of the xmen movie haters were deeming it unworthy before it came out. Most went in to it expecting to hate it and watching by stream bad quality just to have more to hate.

But yall got hope for this logan?? Which i enjoyed wolvie 2 up til mech samurai

I believe I was the first one here to see it or at least post about it. I said it was bottom tier X-MEN film. I still stand by that. It's behind X1, X2, XFC, and DOFP. If it wasn't for the final act, The Wolverine would be ahead of it.

With how well 3/4 of The Wolverine was and add in that it'll be rated R on the heels of Deadpool, I think it'll be a good send off film for Jackman. They owe it to him.

It should also be said that I'm always optimistic when it comes to X-MEN films since so many complain, I like to go against the grain.

But I must say, I thought DOFP was ****** great. I thought the follow up would be amazing but it was an extreme let down in comparison. So many missed opportunities missed. The biggest one was probably not having Apocalypse give Wolverine his adamantium and have him as a horseman. Then having Wolverine take on his role from X-MEN Evolutions with them having a young Jean and Scott.

It was literal garbage. They continued to kill another member of the team from first class. That wasn't even apocalypse so they should've named him something else. The fight choreography was as basic as you can get. Only parts I enjoyed were the first scenes in Egypt and quiksilver's scene.

Last edited:
It's behind X1, X2, XFC, and DOFP.

But I must say, I thought DOFP was ****** great. I thought the follow up would be amazing but it was an extreme let down in comparison. So many missed opportunities missed. The biggest one was probably not having Apocalypse give Wolverine his adamantium and have him as a horseman. Then having Wolverine take on his role from X-MEN Evolutions with them having a young Jean and Scott.

Hadn't thought about the evolution angle but that would have been dope.

AOA is the first of the Singer X films that I didn't enjoy. The movie fell apart for me the last 30-45 minutes. I still need to give it another watch but I was thoroughly disappointed.

It's been discussed a bunc of times. Singer just needs to go, he isn't brining anything new or exciting to Xmen movies ( movies in general he hasn't really been nothing since x 2).

This wolverine movie atleast is taking risks. Doesnt that mean it will work,but atleast it will be interesting. Nothing about this last Xmen movie made people want to run and out and see it.

I am excited cause if the characters they are brining to the table and the actors involved, plus adapting parts of old man Logan and other recent storylines can make for a cool movie. People want something new, and singer has been doing the same **** for 15 years.

Speaking of re storylines I think that's why a lot of the recent CBM movies are doing well is that they are bringing stories from the last 10 years to screen. For die hard fans we get to see our new favorites and for casual fans it stuff they have never seen before.

they are doing the right thing by releasing all this behind scenes stuff. A solid trailer might get people going for this movie

First pic that reminds you this is X-Men related :lol:

The rest could be stills from Nebraska.

nebraska-52.png

nebraska-movie-preview-11101-large.jpg

tumblr_nn7t40CZxr1qd9dz2o1_r1_1280.png

Yerxa-nebraska-location-featured.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom