• Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
eek.gif
 Totally different vibe from all the past movies. 

I like it and agree with you guys...it does have a Last of Us feel.

I hope they explain what happened to the mutants and X-Men and where this timeline falls lol.

And we know one thing...We still won't get Wolverine with a mask lol

Last edited:
:wow:  Totally different vibe from all the past movies. 

I like it and agree with you guys...it does have a Last of Us feel.

I hope they explain what happened to the mutants and X-Men and where this timeline falls lol.

I feel like they gonna go with M-Day type explanation in the beginning and x-23 being like the first mutant born in the some time mixing up different stories into the movie

I feel like they gonna go with M-Day type explanation in the beginning and x-23 being like the first mutant born in the some time mixing up different stories into the movie
Ahhh, I can see that happening.

I don't know. I really liked the Old man Logan story due to the character cameo's but I'm not too sure anything got my interest in that trailer.

I think the biggest hint to what's happened is.. Charles. Them saying he can't control his powers is what I'm referring to.

If I had to guess, Charles unknowingly kills off most mutants and depowers the rest after having some kind of psychotic break or something. Wolverine still has his adamantium and claws (like in the episode of the 90s cartoon where they travel to the Savage Land to free Charles and Magneto from Sinister), but has severe pain retracting them (because no healing power) so he doesn't use them any longer, also his rapid aging is becayse of not having his mutant power any longer.

I think the biggest hint to what's happened is.. Charles. Them saying he can't control his powers is what I'm referring to.

If I had to guess, Charles unknowingly kills off most mutants and depowers the rest after having some kind of psychotic break or something. Wolverine still has his adamantium and claws (like in the episode of the 90s cartoon where they travel to the Savage Land to free Charles and Magneto from Sinister), but has severe pain retracting them (because no healing power) so he doesn't use them any longer, also his rapid aging is becayse of not having his mutant power any longer.

How would Professor X stop people from having their powers?

Something traumatic probably happened and he "lost control". I'm sure Fox is lazy enough to just that say that and just move on with the story.

I mean it's Fox so you can see why it would be easy to say Charles caused it somehow. The fact he's one of the last remaining AND still has use of his powers is kind of an indication that he's tied to it IMO

Something traumatic probably happened and he "lost control". I'm sure Fox is lazy enough to just that say that and just move on with the story.

True. Don't even know why I tried to go deep with this.

So Prof. X replaces the Hawkeye role egging him on to be a hero one last time and instead of defeating the villains that killed all the heroes its about saving a mutant girl that might be his daughter/clone from another version of Weapon X or just a regular old exploit and kill all mutants Corp.

That Johnny Cash is my joint but I aint getting my hopes up.

Pretty good trailer.

People in the comments trying to make sense of the movie universe timeline :rofl:

Pretty good trailer.

People in the comments trying to make sense of the movie universe timeline :rofl:

This just means there's no point watching another X-Men movie ever again since it'll all be for nothing.

En Sabah Nur as king doesn't seem so bad now :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom