Votes: 28 35.9%
  • Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
Logan was dope. That prick from Narcos annoyed me (in both series to be honest). Prof X sounded like an old racist in the beginning. Kept dropping f-bombs and talked about "that albino". X-23 was sick.

So because he got out of alkali lake without being shot in the head, he still has all of his memories and knows his birth name (James Howlett).

I honestly never knew his real name , lol. I thought it was an alias.

But, I'm assuming one of the mutants is a clone of jean grey.......who is the mother for Nathan Summers

What was the bet that E everysingletime was involved in?
Basically once the movie breaks 600 million Amels owes me reps.

Amel I re watched deadpool last night. With someone who just saw it for the first time. For you to say deadpool was better. You're out of your mind. Maybe you're just a kid minded who was giddy about bad words explosions and dirty jokes. (Because we're both old let's not forget)

Last edited:
Lol you have to pay attention to the wording of our bet, Tdogg. Read it again to yourself.

If the movie fails to cross 600 you owe me more reps than usual (I think 300). I won't owe you anything until it hits 700. If it hits 800 then I'll owe you more reps than usual (500, I think). If it hits 600 but doesn't hit 700 you'll owe me 100.

Last edited:
Let's not get it twisted, DP was amazing in its own right....pretty much nailed what it was supposed to be, a dirty, fun, action packed movie.

Logan is a different beast...as said a million times, only movie in the genre that stands with it is TDK...comparing anything else to it is unfair.

My dude said 800 mil :lol:

So in order for you to lose you want this to hit Avatar and Titanic numbers lol

Lol you have to pay attention to the wording of our bet, Tdogg. Read it again to yourself.

If the movie fails to cross 600 you owe me more reps than usual (I think 300). I won't owe you anything until it hits 700. If it hits 800 then I'll owe you more reps than usual (500, I think). If it hits 600 but doesn't hit 700 you'll owe me 100.

Wut

roll.gif

Amel and my bet came from him thinking Logan wouldn't touch deadpool numbers. Then he made the claim that Logan wouldn't break 600 at all. So he's actually wrong. Then when I said Logan will easily break he came with this astronomical thing of if it breaks 600. Which I said it would. I owed him. But if it breaks 700 he owes me. If it breaks 800 he owes me double.

His claims were super strong it would t break 600. Then when my self and others started saying it easily would after trailers appeared he started moon walking. So I agreed to the 700 bet

Deadpool showed that R rated movies could do numbers if the demand is there.

TDK should have been nominated for best picture, the academy wasn't ready for alll that yet.

Logan doesnt need the win to prove how great CBM can be the nomination will open peoples eyes to that.

Plenty of OK to very flawed movies have been nominated for Oscars it comes down to if fox wants to campaign for it. Time will tell. If this a strong year for films Logan will have a tough time

This has bee one of the strongest starts to a film year I've seen in a minute

Racing to the movie theater after work to see this. Can't wait.

The MCU dropping hits this early in the year :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom