Votes: 28 35.9%
  • Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
At the movies with my daughters watching again. They're loving it. Just realized how much this movie is like Terminator 2. Coincidentally, I just showed them T2 for the first time a couple of weekends ago.

Laura/X23 = John Connor
Wolverine = Arnold Terminator
X24 = T 1000 (liquid Terminator)
Professor X = Sarah Connor

Last edited:
I'm glad Sabertooth wasn't in this. He's one of FOX's glaring continuity issues.

Marvel comics history of sabertooth ain't nothing home to write about either.

Liev Schreiber stayed hot in Hollywood as Ray Donovan, I'm pretty sure he'd come back to get a check.

At the movies with my daughters watching again. They're loving it. Just realized how much this movie is like Terminator 2. Coincidentally, I just showed them T2 for the first time a couple of weekends ago.

Laura/X23 = John Connor
Wolverine = Arnold Terminator
X24 = T 1000 (liquid Terminator)
Professor X = Sarah Connor

wut

:smokin  

Damn near everyone from the show Atlanta is winning...:smokin   
[/quote]Yeah. Keith stanfield already had a few projects in the work aside from Atlanta. Death note and that Brad Pitt Netflix movie. , Donald is doing his thing and now her. Paperboi is the only one that's left out

Heard someone today say between Deadpool and Logan, Fox has a much better grip on the actual characterization of their heroes than Disney

had to remind them that Apocalypse is what literally came between Deadpool and Logan

Back
Top Bottom