Votes: 28 35.9%
  • Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
Heard someone today say between Deadpool and Logan, Fox has a much better grip on the actual characterization of their heroes than Disney

had to remind them that Apocalypse is what literally came between Deadpool and Logan

Definitely a prisoner of the moment comment from that person.

Could you imagine the type of crap movies Fox would be putting out if they had the characters Disney have?

Would be F4 on a larger scale. :stoneface: :x :smh:

Heard someone today say between Deadpool and Logan, Fox has a much better grip on the actual characterization of their heroes than Disney

had to remind them that Apocalypse is what literally came between Deadpool and Logan

:rofl:

Fox working with marvel characters, has a better grip than marvel themselves :rofl:

Maybe you should have told them wolverine had 2 other solo movies plus every other xmen movie beside apocalypse.. hell, wolverine supposed to be a 5'3 stocky dude (which is why I keep advocating for Tom hardy who is like 5'8-'9 and stocky)

Jean Grey Centric LOGAN Deleted Scene

During a recent chat with Empire Online, director James Mangold appeared to further muddy the waters when he revealed a Jean Grey deleted scene. It occurs during the dinner among the family in the farm.

"I sketched out different conversations for that scene and one of them went to a much darker place. Mrs. Munson asks Logan if he’s married, and Charles says he was, but he killed her. Of course, he wasn’t really married. But what that then spawns is Charles waxing poetic about Jean Grey. The problem was, it created an incredibly powerful lead brick in the middle of the only moment in the movie where there was a breather. Even I, with my taste for the dark, felt that it was one too many. I think [the deleted scene] will make it to the Blu-ray."

Last edited:
Yeah. I don't really think that scene, from the sound of it, would fit the dinner table scene. Though I was and remain an advocate for a Jean Grey scene/reference being added to the film in general.

:rofl:

Fox working with marvel characters, has a better grip than marvel themselves :rofl:

Maybe you should have told them wolverine had 2 other solo movies plus every other xmen movie beside apocalypse.. hell, wolverine supposed to be a 5'3 stocky dude (which is why I keep advocating for Tom hardy who is like 5'8-'9 and stocky)
There's a group of ppl aside from the prisoners of the moment that either don't like/hate the MCU movies, jealous of it cuz the movies Fox makes suck or cuz the movies DC makes suck that badly want the MCU movies to be bad.

I guess it comes with the near decade long success of superhero movies. The complaints in the MCU thread are so wildly different from what I see in others.

Re-watched AOA last night, completely forgot about the young Caliban :lol: he used to be a scumbag...crazy to see how he ended up in Logan

:lol: 2 films out of 20 years worth they get it right and they want to claim that? let's not forget they ****** them both up on the first outing, and still almost didn't let Deadpool come to fruition.

fox as long as fox keeps da rated R loose leash approach, they'll keep winning.

for their own good they HAVE to fold Fantastic 4 into da X-Men universe because no one i think wants to see em in solo films disconnected from everything else...it just won't work.

this is why a Stand alone Venom Film also won't work.... MCU already upped da stakes to where it haaaas to be somewhat stitched together.... Logan isn't a standalone, it's just so far into da future it had ALOT of wiggle room.

Last edited:
Watching Logan now.

@Ninja, pretty sure Fox can't fold F4 in to the next universe and they've low-key given up and are letting it revert to Marvel.

Last time they talked about F4 and X-Men crossing over they were talking about travelling to different dimensions further hammering down they're not in the same universe.

Fox will have enough on their hands making sure X-Force, New Mutants, Gambit, and w/e else they try to spin-off is good while making sure nothing goes wrong with DP2.

Last edited:
Best way thing Fox could do to guarantee nothing goes wrong with Deadpool2 is to stay away from it.

The only roadblock deadpool can face is over saturation . He's gonna be in DP2 and Xforce. That maybe too much of him tbh

The only roadblock deadpool can face is over saturation . He's gonna be in DP2 and Xforce. That maybe too much of him tbh

Maybe space those 2 films apart a good amount and let other characters shine in xforce too.

Last edited:
It's fine since it's not like they're going to churn out every year. Deadpool2 in 2018 along with whatever XMen Supernova turns out to be, then Gambit 2019 and XForce likely in 2020 with another XMen film. Then F4 reboot in 2021 :lol:

Watching Logan now.

@Ninja, pretty sure Fox can't fold F4 in to the next universe and they've low-key given up and are letting it revert to Marvel.

Last time they talked about F4 and X-Men crossing over they were talking about travelling to different dimensions further hammering down they're not in the same universe.

Fox will have enough on their hands making sure X-Force, New Mutants, Gambit, and w/e else they try to spin-off is good while making sure nothing goes wrong with DP2.

I don't think Fox throwing in da towel on FF4, especially with da trove of villains that license holds, plus Fox knows they effed up letting Daredevil going back to Marvel for nothing, they'll won't let it happen again.

da easiest thing for them to do is wait for Cable to come, introduce time travel/dimensions and plop FF4 in there.

Since their latest timeline is in the 80s, once they get to the present time then just introduce F4. They do not have to be from separate dimensions or another world. Fan4stic will probably get a soft reboot anyways, same cast but loosely following that origins but they really could just forget about that and just move on and don't touch Doom til like maybe 10 years down the line if they still have the rights.

I got tired of him quick with that corny phone booth clip before the movie :smh:

Since their latest timeline is in the 80s, once they get to the present time then just introduce F4. They do not have to be from separate dimensions or another world. Fan4stic will probably get a soft reboot anyways, same cast but loosely following that origins but they really could just forget about that and just move on and don't touch Doom til like maybe 10 years down the line if they still have the rights.
They don't have to be but according to the separate movie contracts that was talked about last time Kinberg spoke on it they're different deals which prevents them from sharing the same universe.

If that's not the roadblock Fox is stupid for not doing it since DofP.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom