Votes: 28 35.9%
  • Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
One thing I forgot to say, the movie was so good that's it's honestly earned the label of being called a comic book film. Not just another movie like Apocalypse.

So good that I won't be expecting anymore trash flicks from Fox anymore. So if that next X-Men 90s movie and New Mutants is more Singer/Kinberg booty juice I'm going off. Fox has earned a little goodwill but I'm not allowing any of that 2 steps forwards one step back bull **** either. It's be disappointing if the rest of you do.

Its w/e with Gambit unless yhats exceptionally trash.

I do look forward to X-Force and hope DP2 is good though.

I'm speechless right now

Just Watched X1 & A Few Things Stuck Out To Me That I Never Really Noticed Before

Professor X Said He Met Mags When He Was 17 [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji] So By That Logic He Was 17 In First Class So Maybe That's Why He Still Looks Young Throughout The New Trilogy [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Peeped That They Had Jublie & Kitty Pride In The Movie Too [emoji]128563[/emoji] Although They Only Say There Names In The Deleted Scene

The Entire Cast Of The Movie Aged Very Well Over The Years [emoji]128514[/emoji] They All Look The Damn Same

Logan dropped 68 percent on Fri. No legs at all in America. You're going to have to pray that the international box office picks up the slack.

#dontbetagainstamel

Last edited:
Scott Mendelssohn readjusted his worldwide estimates. I can breathe easier now. Just pay me my reps now.

No need to stretch this out...

*evil laughter

I'll yell you what. You don't need to give me reps. I'll make it easier for you. Just put in your sig the hash tag #amelalwayswins and I'll consider your debt paid.

Last edited:
That what I thought. Only Laura knew had to throw it down?

Earth dude could of handled most of those dudes.
well they said a lot of the kids were scared and didn't want to fight or hurt anyone.

i mean they still were just kids.

laura is just a beast.

I'm speechless right now

He still gonna go off tho
What? :lol:

I can say given what I expect I'm looking forward to X-Force at least. 1 of the Wick directors has me way more interested in DP2 (I didn't go off on the first one at all).

The way some of yall overrated this I figured you'd all agree they set the bar with Logan.

Before I was just disappointed in the past trash. Apocalypse was so bad thread died within 2 weeks of everyone seeing it. DofP had that MoS effect where a grip of yall fronted like it was really good, generated a lot of dumb arguments. Nobody wants to really discuss First Class. Then there's X-X3.

What's there to speechless about?

Last edited:
Watching Apocalypse and I must say I really don't care for MccCoy in the role. Always cared more for Fassbender

Last edited:
Watching Apocalypse and I must say I really don't care for MccCoy in the role. Always cared more for Fassbender

McAvoy as Charles is good. Maybe he doesn't look the part but his acting is great as Charles. It's just that Fassbender is even greater as Mags.

Watched Logan yesterday. I thought it was pretty good, best out the wolverine series. We need more adult comic movies please.

:smokin

Probably won't watch it ever again.

smart-cookie-pic-copy.jpg

McAcvoy is a really good actor so that kinda trumps him not looking the part as Xavier.

Problem to me in Apocalypse is he just doesn't look like the authoritative teacher in the school. He looked more comfortable in the field in First Class and in all the moral dilemma arguing scenes.

Don't really matters much anymore.

Probably won't watch it ever again.
I don't know about that :lol: but the tone of the movie and the slow parts where it drags makes it lack replay value for a full rewatch.

I'll definitely find myself digging the first act with all of the back and forth with Logan, Caliban, and Charles. Catch the X-24 scene and Laura scenes. That's about it.

Last edited:
McAcvoy is a really good actor so that kinda trumps him not looking the part as Xavier.

Problem to me in Apocalypse is he just doesn't look like the authoritative teacher in the school. He looked more comfortable in the field in First Class and in all the moral dilemma arguing scenes.

Don't really matters much anymore.
I don't know about that :lol: but the tone of the movie and the slow parts where it drags makes it lack replay value for a full rewatch.

I'll definitely find myself digging the first act with all of the back and forth with Logan, Caliban, and Charles. Catch the X-24 scene and Laura scenes. That's about it.

I saw it twice already and that's enough. All I care to see is the Wolverine rage scenes.

Back
Top Bottom