Votes: 28 35.9%
  • Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
Nah, that's not even considered a cookie. Just a baked pile of mush.

Last edited:
smart-cookie-pic-copy.jpg

Miss me bruh. If dude can say he saw it 4 times, I can make a statement as well
Dude been salty before he saw this movie when it comes to ppl who liked it and those who didn't. Do t sweat it.
I saw it twice already and that's enough. All I care to see is the Wolverine rage scenes.
I only saw it once so I guess that's the difference.

Last edited:
They're just a place that delivers fresh baked cookies at any time of night. Comes with milk [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Their red velvet cookies make me cry with joy. Too bad they don't have one near me or I'd be ordering at least once a week lol

Why Caliban Was In Both Logan and X-Men Apocalypse

http://www.cbr.com/caliban-logan-x-men-apocalypse/

“It’s a funny, messy story of how so often these things are not as coordinated as everyone thinks,” he told CinemaBlend. “I actually had written him into our movie, and they didn’t know [he was] in ‘Apocalypse,’ and then they kind of wrote it in their movie, and they cast someone in their movie and I had not seen it and was working away on mine.”

Why Caliban Was In Both Logan and X-Men Apocalypse

http://www.cbr.com/caliban-logan-x-men-apocalypse/

“It’s a funny, messy story of how so often these things are not as coordinated as everyone thinks,” he told CinemaBlend. “I actually had written him into our movie, and they didn’t know [he was] in ‘Apocalypse,’ and then they kind of wrote it in their movie, and they cast someone in their movie and I had not seen it and was working away on mine.”
Does it even really matter?

Last edited:
I was replying to the Caliban being in both movies post.

Shogun got that post in without me seeing it.

Don't even give a **** about that cookie talk.

Last edited:
I was replying to the Taliban being in both movies.

Shogun got that post in without me seeing it.

Don't even give a **** about that cookie talk.

It was something to post. Better than watching everyone argue about seeing it 4 times or only seeing it once

Wasn't saying it to you but more in general to them knowing there is no answer.

Caliban in 2 movies so what? One is young Caliban and the next movie is 40 years or w/e later. They didn't even contradict anything about the character.

Last edited:
Just saw it. The Wolverine movie we deserved to get this whole time :nthat:

Never been this emotional watching someone kill people :lol:

Last edited:
Just saw it. The Wolverine movie we deserved to get this whole time :nthat:

Never been this emotional watching someone kill people :lol:

Same just seen it..man what a movie...

The kill scenes bah gawd

Last edited:
Finally got to watch it today too.

I wouldn't call it the best CBM ever, and I don't know why I can't do that because I really enjoyed the hell out the movie. I think I feel that way because it didn't feel like a CBM.

As good as Logan and Professor X were in this movie, Laura stole the show for me :lol: :wow: what a great performance by those three.

7.25/8

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom