Votes: 28 35.9%
  • Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
That's not being defensive at all. And i didn't even seeing Cap2 was better or worse. Definitely not caping. Y'all just reaching.

Last edited:
Yeah I'm tired of these sensitive *** dudes who can't take criticism about the DCeU and FOX

Why can't yall wait till the movie comes out before yall judge?

Some of yall have to be fanboys on the marvel payroll

Lamekilla is psychotic

LOL dudes can't wait to bring up DC in the Marvel thread. Sensitive *** boys

Marvel fanboys just see DC and automatically criticise

I like Zach Snyder

Zach Snyder is trash

DC can't get their act together but yall booty boys wanna get hurt and call us Marvel fanboys whenever someone points it out

Did I cover everything?

Last edited:
Why would marvel pay people? They don't have to. If they wanna give away money then send some my way.

After so much peace, dudes be triggered everywhere lately. Even normally docile RFX had bite today lol

This fan on fan violence got to stop.

Meth, bless me with your power...

I'd wield the ban hammer with the strength of Thor, the ruthless efficiency of Wolverine, the intelligence of Vision and the fairness of Captain America

Last edited:
DEADPOOL 2 Director David Leitch Reveals Why Brad Pitt Isn't Playing Cable And Michael Shannon's Involvement

ComicBook.com caught up with Deadpool 2 director David Leitch at CinemaCon, the filmmaker shed some light on why Pitt won't be starring in his first superhero movie. "We had a great meeting with Brad, he was incredibly interested in the property. Things didn't work out schedule-wise. He's a fan, and we love him, and I think he would've made an amazing Cable."

JoBlo.com also managed to catch Leitch for a few moments to ask if Shannon really is going to suit up as the fan-favourite mutant and got a somewhat positive update.

"You know, I think, Michael Shannon, that name speaks for itself, he’s an incredible actor and he can accomplish anything. Yeah, I’m passionate about him as an actor and, look, he would make an incredible Cable. If that happens, I would be through the roof that I get to work with another incredible actor. I can’t say that it’s going to happen, because we’re looking – the list is what the list is. But, yeah, I have nothing but great things to say about him and I’m a huge, huge fan."

after seeing Ghost in the Shell last night, Batou/Euron Greyjoy could play the part look-wise

Best news I got out of that is Brad is interested in being in a cbm.

Scheduling kept him from being Cable.

Son is gonna pop up somewhere.

At this point who they gonna get tey casted the perfect shazam as black adam lol

Brad can be what his face from the savage land lol

after seeing Ghost in the Shell last night, Batou/Euron Greyjoy could play the part look-wise

Worth seeing?

was it good?

it was good I thought but could have been better

visuals are great but was a bit slow at times and feels like action could be better, a bit too predictable too

while I enjoyed it for the visuals and seeing ScarJo, it's kind of hard to recommend it outside of the biggest and hardcore fans, I say this because it kind of plays off of your nostalgia

it hasn't been a bad year for films but it's probably in the bottom for me so far, based on enjoyment

Logan
John Wick 2
Get Out
Beauty & the Beast
Kong
Power Rangers/Ghost in the Shell

again nothing is particularly bad, PR & Ghost just happens to be on the bottom of list

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom