Votes: 28 35.9%
  • Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
I think families knew this wasnt for kids this time, they got bamboozled with Deadpool

I saw kids crying at the end of rogue one i cant imagine how this would have got them

Been watching apocalypse for the last couple mins, since the quicksilver scene.. since nothing else is

This movie is terrible.. like simple simple stuff is awful with this movie, like why not use camera work or CG to actually make apocalypse appear bigger or legit bigger instead of giving him platform shoes

And some of the lines are worse than "mutant and proud".. from mystique

Then the whole Phoenix thing.. again

Still can't believe fassbender and Oscar Isaac got waisted in this

Singer got anyone still in his corner?

Whatever Deadpool earned worldwide, Law3001.. I'll bet you 100 reps Logan doesn't match that

*edit

760 million dollars.. No chance in hell :lol:

You game? :nerd:

Yea Deadpool was not only rated R, but it didn't even play in China, one of the biggest movie markets in the world.

Law3001, I'll do you a solid and lower the bar to 700 mil minimum. If you don't agree to that, then you never really believed it was going to do numbers, or you don't believe the movie quality is going to be as good as Deadpool's.

Tdogg if you're so sure. Let's draw the line at 760 mill :nerd:

200 reps

how about this, 700 mil, 100 reps.

760 mil you add 50 reps.
800 mil you add another 50 reps and a personal statement of my choosing.

You're also completely sure it wont do 700 reps, so have faith in your own bet with my conditions.

K. I'll do this. But I'd like to add. If Logan fails to clear 600 mil...meaning you're more than 100 mil off your prediction.... You give me 300 reps. And a personal statement of my choosing.

You're so confident that it'll hit 700...so this should be no problem for you :nerd:

I'm not scared of your added stipulations. No way it's going to touch 800. I will give you 500 reps and 2 personal statements if it gets that far :rofl:

This is one convoluted bet. Where the NT lawyers at :nerd:

So if it fails to clear 600 mil. 300 reps and a personal statement for me.

If it clears 700 mil. I'll give you 100 reps, and 50 more reps for 750 mil. If it clears 800 mil I'll give you 500 reps and 2 statements.

If it fails to clear 700 mil but it does clear 600 , you give me 100 reps.

I will be 3-0 against tdogg. I won't be giving up no leads either, like the warriors.

But damn, I forgot that I had the bet at 760 and tdogg had talked me down to 700.. If it was 760 he would have no chance at all.. But there is still an outside chance this movie can hit 600. I repeat...an outside chance.

Last edited:
Seemed to easy.

Deadpool had success and yall thought all rated R joints would be caking.

Like regardless of quality Logan would've needed to break some recently set Deadpool records (not all) to comfortably clear 700 mil.

Don't worry amel, your Infinity War L is fast approaching. All that scumbag Steve riding got you confused.

Last edited:
Whenever fox does send singer packing.. they need to send kinberg out the door with him

Partner for F4 keep X-Men and just let manigold and the Deadpool people keep making movies

I mean look who they got to replace him though you can't tell me thats not a lateral move

It's hard to say for sure until we see the sequel.

Its a good thing that the writers from the first one are doing the sequel, apparently

It's just that the first director was pretty passionate about Deadpool. The replacement might be good at shooting action but what about the other stuff?

We'll see.

It's hard to say for sure until we see the sequel.

Its a good thing that the writers from the first one are doing the sequel, apparently

It's just that the first director was pretty passionate about Deadpool. The replacement might be good at shooting action but what about the other stuff?

We'll see.

?? He's shooting an action movie lol

The writers can write all the comedy lines but the director still has to shoot the movie appropriately to make sure the gags connect properly. Also the director has the power to just ignore the script whenever they want to.

Last edited:
to be fair, Reynolds and the Writers wanted to make a similar film to the first one while Miller wanted to change things up including a bigger budget but seems to also include a different style

from what I've read, it was all Reynolds & the writers vs Miller and Reynolds eventually won but Fox still likes Miller enough and I think they already offered him another job

it was reported that Reynolds and Miller kind of butted heads already on the direction of the first film and producers had to kind of mitigate and I believe Reynolds and the writers vision won

in the end it turned out well and they got a good director replacement so I think they'll be fine, I think he can pretty much pick up where Miller left off and just add even better action sequences

Last edited:
The writers can write all the comedy lines but the director still has to shoot the movie appropriately to make sure the gags connect properly. Also the director has the power to just ignore the script whenever they want to.

I know how a director works you are actibg like the guy didn't just director john wick and have another in atomic blonde.

Deadpool wasn't some comedic classic alot of it was just meta humour it really wasbt that clever i think he cab handle that

Back
Top Bottom