• Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
Logan is at 596 mil Tdogg.

Better hope that when it comes to Japan in June (or July?) that they love it over there lmao

#amelalwayswins

Ughhh. That's despicable.
Wolverine x Disney vibes had me like

y3PWaHz.gif

Couldn't make it more than 30sec from when the singing started :smh:

I didn't get Disney vibes.

It was a ****** musical. I don't recall Disney doing that especially with the lame DP ending.

it was a more mocking Jackman's musical roles/background, Les Miserables primarily, Disney had nothing to do with it, nor should you have felt like cinderella watching it :lol:

Well at least mention what he has and what it did to his body.

Last edited:
Yeah, I think it would be good to reference the virus.

Side note, finally watched the uncut version of DOFP. I thought it was alright. Some of the added scenes seemed like filler scenes...But it was cool to see Rogue play a role in the film, rather than showing up when Logan wakes up.

I really like that final scene for some reason. I guess just seeing all the characters back and how happy Logan was.

But, quickly realized they all died by the time Logan begins lol

If they do it right, they could have Cable comeback to stop whatever the doctor in Logan did that killed off all mutants and those carrying the x-gene.

Could make it so that Cable was made to be X-?? having been made from the DNA of Scott and Jean and for whatever reason, he goes back in time to stop the doctor and saving the X-MEN, possibly to save his parents lives. I can see them explaining that Charles' condition may have been caused by the stress of the decline in mutants or whatever so it would change that too.

I know nobody wants to deal with time travel anymore but Cable and time travel kinda go hand in hand.

This Is The Cable i Am Tryna See (Minus The Hairline) White Hair, Jim Lee Suit, Metal (Techno-Organic Virus) Arm, With The Glowing Eye & No Kano Face! 

Back
Top Bottom