• Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
Not really.

It only makes sense if you're thinking of her as the next generation of mutants in a new mutant team.

X-23 has no relation to the New Mutants in the comics at all.
None of these movies have much connection to the comics so that's exactly how I'm thinking of her. All the mutants dead. Word to Lil Uzi. So her being the next generation of mutants  on a team makes sense to me.

Not really.

It only makes sense if you're thinking of her as the next generation of mutants in a new mutant team.

None of these movies have much connection to the comics so that's exactly how I'm thinking of her. All the mutants dead. Word to Lil Uzi. So her being the next generation of mutants  on a team makes sense to me.

That's even if they are continuing from that storyline. They could
A: Start where Logan stopped
B: Start where Apocalypse stopped
or
C: New starting point because they feel like it.

Last edited:
That's even if they are continuing from that storyline. They could
A: Start where Logan stopped
B: Start where Apocalypse stopped
or
C: New starting point because they feel like it.
I'm saying it should've been A. But most likely it's gonna be C. X Men Dark Phoenix is most likely gonna take place after B.

Not really.

:lol: That's not true.

The Wolverine movies are about Wolverine.

Deadpool is about Deadpool.

I assume the X-Force movie will involve characters that were once in X-Force.

The FoX-Men movies are by and large about characters who have been X-Men.

Following suit, the New Mutant movie should be about the characters that were once in a New Mutant comic.

But also the way you're looking at it, I don't think Kinberg is ever going to return to that Logan timeline where there aren't many mutants, most of the X-Men are dead, and there's this group of kids that escaped from being experimented on by this Weapon X like org.

The New Mutants I assume will be set some time in the present after the X-Men have had their decade by decade adventures so that they can be presented as the actual next generation of mutants like they were when they debuted.

Last edited:
LOGAN-noir-POSTER-web.jpg

Just watched that deleted puppet mutant scene from Logan. That was dope. Shoulda kept that in the movie.

Just watched that deleted puppet mutant scene from Logan. That was dope. Shoulda kept that in the movie.
I need to check this scene out. 

May need to buy the Blu-Ray. That's how much I enjoyed the film lol

'Stranger Things' Star Charlie Heaton in Talks to Join 'X-Men' Spinoff 'New Mutants'

Anya Taylor-Joy and Maisie Williams are already signed up.

Stranger Things star Charlie Heaton is joining the X-Men family.

The actor, who plays brooding outsider Jonathan Bryers on the Netflix phenomenon, is in negotiations to join the cast of Fox’s New Mutants.

Heaton will play Sam Guthrie, also known as Cannonball, a teen who propels himself into the air (…like a cannonball) and is invulnerable while doing so.

View media item 2451084

Last edited:
New Mutants on a fast track

Fox's 'New Mutants' Casts Newcomer Blu Hunt In Danielle Moonstar Role

The actress was quickly signed by CAA hot off an international search by the studio making the 'X-Men' spinoff.

After an international search, the final New Mutant has been found.

Blu Hunt, a relative newcomer who appeared in a handful of episodes of The Originals, has nabbed the lead role of Danielle Moonstar, the Native American telepath, in Josh Boone’s X-Men spinoff, New Mutants.

The studio is looking to redefine the superhero genre as it did with Deadpool and Logan, and is focusing on giving the spinoff a horror-thriller bent. It will tell of a five diverse teens learning to cope with their superpowers who must escape a secret facility in which they are being held against their will.

NEW MUTANTS Confirms 13 REASONS WHY Actor Henry Zaga As Sunspot

The Tracking Board has confirmed an earlier rumor that Henry Zaga (Teen Wolf, 13 Reasons Why) will play hotheaded Brazilian hero Roberto da Costa, AKA Sunspot.

Another version of Sunspot was actually played by Adan Canto in X-Men: Days of Future Past, but hopefully this take on the character will stick closer to the comic book incarnation.

Last edited:
Watching Logan deleted scenes.. now I know they're deleted scenes but now I believe this isn't the future in the end of DOFP. The dinner scene Charles says Wolverine killed Jean. Charles wouldn't know that and Wolverine wouldn't had reacted the way he did when he said that

Watching Logan deleted scenes.. now I know they're deleted scenes but now I believe this isn't the future in the end of DOFP. The dinner scene Charles says Wolverine killed Jean. Charles wouldn't know that and Wolverine wouldn't had reacted the way he did when he said that

The producer said dofp and the sequels will lead into what we saw in Logan

The producer said dofp and the sequels will lead into what we saw in Logan

so no matter what X-3 occurs?! :smh:

I'm kidding of course

So Logan ends up killing Jean in another way?! 
Well we don't know how they're dealing with time travel so they could've avoided a threat and don't have to deal with a similar one again, or they maybe just slowed down the inevitable. Like Mordo said in Strange, the bill comes due. Always.

Basically, the producer said that Sinister, being at the end of Apocalypse, is going to contribute to how the world in Logan got to what it was. 

The guy who played Nuke in Jessica Jones said he will be in the X men film

Angelina Jolie is rumored to being sought after

Back
Top Bottom