Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
I finally finished X-Men:Apocalypse 
sick.gif

Well, according to Omega Underground, the franchise will continue to hop between decades to 1991.

That was to be expected after X-Men: First Class took place in the 1960s, X-Men: Days of Future Past moved to the 1970s, and X-Men: Apocalypse mostly wasted the 1980s. However, 1991 has a fair bit of significance to fans of these Marvel characters as it was then that the comic book was relaunched with the now iconic costume designs by Jim Lee which would go on to influence the animated series.

View media item 2466005

Why would you do that to yourself lol
Because I stopped before they got the Weapon X lab.

Turned to HBO and it started at the scene where Weapon X is released. (cool, cameo btw)

But the rest of that movie 
sick.gif
 CGI looked terrible.

dude pulls that ish often

he was getting in the middle of the discussion on the AoS thread when he never even seen the season

To be fair, watching the trailer you already knew you were going to regret watching the movie if you chose to do so. It's a movie about apocalypse and instead of apocalypse you get a fake apocalypse.

still shouldn't say anything about it though, especially making fun or giving someone a hard time about doing something they never even bothered to do themself

and they were coming off of DoFP, which was well received and many thought to be very good despite what NTers have you believe

Cast (so far) confirmed so far for X-Men Dark Phoenix

Fassbender

Hoult

Lawrence

Mccavoy 

Alexandra Shipp - Storm

Sophie Turner - Jean Grey

Tye Sheridan - Angel

Kodi Smit-Mcphee - Nightcrawler

Jessica Chastain - Lilandra?

Wait...is this going to be just one movie? The whole dark Phoenix saga in just 1.5/ 2 hours?
Just Finished Reading The Dark Phoenix Saga & Rewatched The Animated Series Version Of It Too. They Could Tell The Entire Saga In 2-2.5 (TAS Did It In 4, 20min Episodes) But The Issue Is They Haven't Introduced "Phoenix Saga" & All The Lure That Comes With It [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]‍♂️ Hope They Get It Right Tho.

Also Agree With Seeing LiLandra As A Ethnic Woman, Of An Ethic People.... [emoji]127998[/emoji]‍♂️Hollywood Gone Hollywood

I have to say I don't care for Hoult or Lawrence in their roles. 
Don't Think It'd Be As Bad If They Weren't Tryna Treat Him As If He Is Hulk [emoji]127998[/emoji]‍♂️ Glad Angel Is Back Tho [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

Just Finished Reading The Dark Phoenix Saga & Rewatched The Animated Series Version Of It Too. They Could Tell The Entire Saga In 2-2.5 (TAS Did It In 4, 20min Episodes) But The Issue Is They Haven't Introduced "Phoenix Saga" & All The Lure That Comes With It [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]‍♂️ Hope They Get It Right Tho.

Also Agree With Seeing LiLandra As A Ethnic Woman, Of An Ethic People.... [emoji]127998[/emoji]‍♂️Hollywood Gone Hollywood
I don't think you can successfully pull of something of that magnitude in one film.

I have to say I don't care for Hoult or Lawrence in their roles. 

At least those guys could act, Turner as Jean is almost cringeworthy after seeing Apocalypse a handful of times, she just can't act and struggling with he accent.

Def Would Be Best Served As A Two Part Deal, Or If The Entire Phoenix Saga Was Split Up In A Trilogy, Giving Plenty Of Time To Introduce All The Cosmic Entities.... [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128533[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]‍♂️

At least those guys could act, Turner as Jean is almost cringeworthy after seeing Apocalypse a handful of times, she just can't act and struggling with he accent.
Yeah that's true. Aside from the ending battle, I have no clue on what else she said or did in that movie. Really is a blur.

Back
Top Bottom