Votes: 28 35.9%
  • Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
NightCrawler, Mystique and a psychic. Easy money for a heist. Boring movie tho.

Can't wait to see a trailer

Didn't even know she was in it. Wondering if it'll be better than the last time they did phoenix in a movie.

Shadowcat and any telepath will clean out every bank

Shoot, a good enough telepath solo can get the job done

Gifted is about the Strucker kids?

Wow Singer. Even having the same last name as the Von Strucker twins is in poor taste.

RUMOR: JAMES BOND Star Daniel Craig Eyed To Play The Villainous Mr. Sinister In The GAMBIT Movie

Last week, Splash Report shared what they claimed was a detailed plot synopsis for 20th Century FOX's Gambit movie. The breakdown revealed that Nathaniel Essex, A.K.A. Mr. Sinister, would be the primary villain of the film, and now we might just have an idea of which actor the studio is looking at to play him.

According to the site's follow-up report, there are "conversations" about bringing in Daniel Craig - who recently appeared alongside Channing Tatum in Logan Lucky - to play Sinister in Gambit before reprising the role for other future X-Men movies.

We'll have to treat this as a rumor for now, but these guys have had some solid scoops in the past so it's definitely worth keeping an eye on.

Need to check out the Gifted premiere. People on twitter seemed to enjoy the episode.

For me it was slightly better than In humans but a notch below AoS.

Just a lot of it was the typical and predictable stuff with a pot of weak leads.

Amy Acker playing the mom can't make up for the rest of the cast on her own.

RUMOR: JAMES BOND Star Daniel Craig Eyed To Play The Villainous Mr. Sinister In The GAMBIT Movie
:lol:

Last edited:
Gifted premier was pretty good, need a few more episodes to see if I'm all the way in.

josh-brolin-in-costume-as-cable-for-deadpool2-03.jpg

josh-brolin-in-costume-as-cable-for-deadpool2-38.jpg

Gore Verbinski To Direct ‘Gambit’ With Channing Tatum At Fox

I’m hearing that Gore Verbinski is making a deal to direct Gambit at Fox. The X-Men spinoff has been a high priority at the studio, since Channing Tatumstepped up to star in the film as Remy LeBeau, the suave mutant from New Orleans who can turn objects into projectiles. That includes a deck of cards. Free Association’s Tatum and Reid Carolin are producing the film with X-Men overseers Lauren Shuler Donner and Simon Kinberg. Josh Zetumer wrote the script. The film formerly had Doug Liman and Rupert Wyatt attached, and the character was first seen in a cameo played by in a small dose by Taylor Kitsch in 2009’s X-Men Origins: Wolverine. Verbinski most recently directed A Cure For Wellness, but he’s adept at big scale films, having originated the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise.

Haunted house for New Mutants tho? :lol:

When was there ever that kind of vibe with that franchise? lol

Even though the only issue I really remember ever reading was the issue where they fought this demon bear monster; one of my dad's old comics.

The demon bear arc is what they're trying to turn in to a horror flick. Which to a degree can work (need the right writing and directing).

I don't know about no haunted house tho :lol:

Back
Top Bottom