• Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
Singer Worked On Both Pilots & I Perfer The X-Men To The MCU Properties
What work did Singer do on the Legion pilot?

Noah Hawley wrote, directed, and produced the pilot. Only thing he didn't do was cinematography.

If we just giving random executive producers credit for things they weren't directly and actively involved in might as well give all the credit to Jeph Loeb. Has the best and most superhero tv shows to his name.

Worked On Legion
What is this vague "worked on" thing he did? :lol:

Last edited:
Worked On Legion & The Gifted

I watched legion because of seeing Noah's work on Fargo, which is superb

Doesn't take heavy involvement to get a producer credit, he was seemingly put in charge of the division by fox

X-Men> Everything Else

Does this include x3? Wolverine origins?

Just going with tv shows or series, I don't group the Netflix shows with agents or shield or agent carter

People think 3 movies in 20 years is a great achievement to boast about

Do people?

And do people give all of this credit to singer?

I mean I know a ton of credit is given to x1 for the CBM boom. but like most things I'm of the view that's easy.. not giving enough credit to reeves superman movies, burton batman movies and hell first blade was 2 years before X1

:lol: Aye Man, Im Not Involved With The Making Of The Shows, I Just Know His Name Was Attached To Both Pilots, So I Gave Him Credit
I Am A Fan Of The X-Men, I Rank them Above All Other Comic Book Properties. With That Said I Am Always Gonna Be More Excited For An X-Men Movie, Show, Game, Action Figure, Etc Than Any Other Comic Book Property

leprechaun-.gif

Come on man.

:lol: Aye Man, Im Not Involved With The Making Of The Shows, I Just Know His Name Was Attached To Both Pilots, So I Gave Him Credit
I Am A Fan Of The X-Men, I Rank them Above All Other Comic Book Properties. With That Said I Am Always Gonna Be More Excited For An X-Men Movie, Show, Game, Action Figure, Etc Than Any Other Comic Book Property
Just cuz you're a big X-Men fan doesn't mean you have to have a bias or exaggerate and lie or act like they don't have trash movies.

Why Am I Exaggerating & Lying? I Enjoy The FoX-Men Movies. Wolverine Origins, & The Wolverine I Hated. X3 At The Time Was Ok To Me (Magneto Had A Great Display Of Power In That Movie) First Class & DoFP Were Bith A1 To Me. Apocalypse Was A Let Down. Logan Was The Best CBM I’ve Ever Seen So That Faulter Was Corrected IMO. Zik, You’re The One With The Massive Biased Who Thinks The McU is King Midas Status, & I Just Don’t Agree :rolleyes You Come ain’t Here Bashing Each & Every Movie Update To Any Fox Movie That Gets Annouced :lol: You Even Said Logan Wasn’t All that (IIRC) :wow:

It's sad that you think that's an achievement

But who cares, Dark Phoenix and Deadpool 2 is gonna show me what I need to see on whether they have changed for the good.

Last edited:
First Class 2011
The Wolverine 2013
DoFP 2014
Deadpool 2016
Apocalypse 2016
Logan 2017

That's why I stated that I hope they keep the streak of good movies going.

I won't compare them to what MCU is doing because it wouldn't be fair.

Why Not, It’s Not That Deep, On The Past 6 Years Or 6 Films, Has MCU Faltered With Any Golm In Your Opinion?

Thor 2011
Cap First Avenger 2011
Avengers 1 2012
Iron Man 3 2013
Thor 2 TDW 2013
Cap WS 2014
GoTG 2014
Avengers AoU 2015
Ant-Man 2015
Cap Civil War 2016
Doctor Strange 2016
GoTG vol. 2 2017
Spider-Man Homecoming 2017
Thor Ragnarok 2017 Haven't seen it yet but it currently has a 98% on RT with 49 reviews (Fresh: 48 Rotten: 1)

Like I said there is no comparison

Last edited:

But you do realize that getting a credit on a film doesn't really take THAT much, right?

It doesn't necessarily mean the individual was heavily involved.. see the coen bros getting producer credits on another Noah Hawley project, fargo (the show)

Or George Lucas getting any credit in the new Star Wars movies

Xmen was my favorite cartoon growing up.. that doesn't make the movies any less boring and/or crap

Fox was also responsible for daredevil, Electra and 4 fantastic 4 movies

Back
Top Bottom